1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06/07/STCC @ GP200 international - Friday March 19th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 14, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: WTCC 06/07/STCC

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:00 EDST / 18:00 WDST / 01:00 GMT (Saturday)
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 20mins
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Rhys Gardiner
    3. Kevin Hopkins
    4. Michael Carver
    5. Stefan Werner
    6. Paul Wood
    7. Glenn Peterson
    8. Linus Bostrom
    9. Yves Larose
    10. Dariusz Swiderski
    11. Gregory Degreef
    12. John Resnik
    13. James Chang
    14. Michel Hunter
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Paul Wood (maybe)
  3. The return of Touring Cars to GP-200 International is here! This fantastic flowing track with big elevation changes blends the flow of Mugello GP with the soul of Mosport!

The last event here was epic with phenomenal competitive racing up and down the grid!
  4. Yikes, GP200!

Yes please, Eric Sensei.
  5. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Sign me up Eric Sensei.ps the photo i'm imagining is my car passing yours ...lol.cheers Kev.
  6. Oh yeah! on the downhill section you went hard <<<<<<<<<<<<<< after catching the curb!:tongue:
  7. After second thought (though I really should be working on a team setup for the next ATCC event), slot me in. (When will I learn to say "no". Perhaps the shrink will get to this in our next session.)
  8. Sign me up please Eric. GP200 is one of favorite tracks! :smile:
  9. A Friday event with a current grid of 5 with three days to go till the race. Usually we have a full grid by now. This is not logical.

I think my brain's going to melt with all the processing of information that makes no sense at all oh there it goes... :confused:
  10. +1 it's pretty shocking! But the weather has broken here and temps for the Northeast USA to be in the 60's + thru Sunday so maybe it time for some fresh air?

This track and these cars should be 15 deep already..........
  11. I'm in
  12. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Put me on the list!
  13. Would love to race this, but will be headed to Canada's capital city, Ottawa..

Hope you guys have a good race.

14. No Keith on a Friday? huh thats gonna seem strange!
  15. I cant commit just yet but I want to race and am going to do my best to make it. So put me as maybe
  16. sign me up to please
  17. Despite the small field, this should be fun. Hope you all ready. Bring it! :biggrin:
  18. sometimes smaller fields make for better racing!
  19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i haven't got some racing for a week and i'm beginning to have withdrawal sandrome here so count me in :biggrin:
  20. COOL YVES!