1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06/07/STCC @ Birmingham GP- Friday April 2nd, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Mar 29, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: WTCC 06/07/STCC

Track: Birmingham GP

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)

Practice: Open server
    Qualification: 15mins
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
    2. Rafael Barbosa
    3. Marty Pierce
    4. Stefan Werner
    5. Michael Carver
    6. Paul Wood
    7. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    8. Dariusz Swiderski
    9. Domingos Vaz
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Drievr
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Frank Anderson (maybe)
  3. This is a great layout to drive in a touring car! For you ATCC guys, I thought you'd like a little something you already know and have setups for after the WAR at CADWELL! Ease the brain and just have some fun!
  4. Me please - although I think the GMT time displayed needs moving back an hour :)
  5. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

sign me up please Eric.
  6. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Sign me up please
  7. Did you guys finally change clocks? We werre GMT-4 from MId March here.
  8. Europe changed clocks early Sunday morning :)
  9. Thanks!
  10. Put me down Eric. I hope Abdul shows up so we can have round 2 as we had a great battle last time we raced here.:tongue:
  11. Sorry guys, looks like I'm going to miss out on this one. I'm going on a week-long fishing holiday on Thursday afternoon. See you all at Mondello... :smile:
  12. HAve fun Rhys! I am out as well since I have a dear friend who needs help celebrating the big FOUR OH in style!
  13. Is this Birmingham as in Barber Motorsports Park? Either way, sign me up. :smile:
  14. See your free to comment til blue in the face here! ha ha ha

I think it is Barber actually but its called Birmingham now?
  15. Barber is in Brimingham, but it is confusing. I'll download the track and have a look here in a bit. I know Barber pretty well. :smile:

Edit: From the description for the download. Doh! :redface:

"The Barber Motorsports Park is a large multi-purpose racing facility on a 740 acre (300 hectare) site in Birmingham, Alabama. The site, which is located on the eastern fringes of the city, near Leeds, features a 2.3 mile road track with 16 turns, viewable from several naturally wooded or grass-covered banks. The track has hosted numerous motorsport races including Grand Am Cup and Vintage Racing Series events, and serves as the home of the "Porsche Driving Experience"."
  16. Put me down, though I think this is a conspiracy to keep me from working on a setup and finding some speed for the final ATCC race ;-)
  17. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

From the results ,it looks like you are doing fine in the speed department:smile:
  18. Or the manage to stay out of terminal trouble or get a disco strategy?:biggrin:
  19. Michael has certainly earned his podium position on many fronts.
  20. Hi Eric,
    I will give this a try...thanks