1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 06/07 @ Mugello GP - Friday August 20th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Aug 15, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USAWTCC

Class: WTCC 06/07/STCC/ Vauxhall Vectra 2007

Track: Mugello GP

[B][B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]variable! use link for forecast[/COLOR][/B][/B]
    [B][B][COLOR=blue][B][B][B][B][URL="http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:ITXX0028&q=Florence%2c+ITA"][COLOR=red][B]weather link[/B][/COLOR][/URL] [/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B][B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)[/COLOR][/B][/B]
    [B][B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B][/B]
    [B][B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]10 mins [/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]SUPERPOLE[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/B]
    [B][B][COLOR=blue](9:45 PM EDST)[/COLOR][/B][/B]
    [B][B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10 mins[/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B][B]Race:[COLOR=blue] 2x13 laps [/COLOR][/B][/B][B][B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=red]1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B]Notes: [/B][URL="http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/"][COLOR=#2f4456][B]Click here[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] to read the password and golden rules![/B]

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. The last time we raced WTCC here it was EPIC! Should not disappoint a second time around either. Italian week continues with a bonafide GP circuit!

[​IMG]

Mugello Circuit (Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello) is a race track in the Mugello region of Italy near Florence. Its length is 5.245 km (3.259 mi). It has 15 turns and a long straight.
    Grand Prix motorcycle racing host an annual event here (MotoGP and smaller classes). Also, the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters hold an annual event. The track is used for Formula One testing, mainly by Scuderia Ferrari. The first race of the A1GP 2008/09 season was originally planned to be held at the Mugello circuit on 21 September 2008. However, the race had to be cancelled due to the delay in building the new chassis for the new race cars.[1]

Road races were held on public streets (road racing) around Mugello since the 1920s. Giuseppe Campari won there in 1920 and 1921, Emilio Materassi in 1925, 1926 & 1928.
    The Mugello GP was revived in 1955 and from the 1964 to 1969 as a Targa Florio-like road race consisting of eight laps of 66.2 km each, including the Passo della Futa of Mille Miglia fame. The anticlockwise track passed the towns of San Piero a Sieve, Scarperia, Violla, Firenzuola, Selva, San Lucia. It counted towards the 1965, 1966 and 1967 World Sportscar Championship season. The last WC race was won[2] by Udo Schütz and Gerhard Mitter on a Porsche 910. After two Porsche wins, the local fans could celebrate again in 1968, when the Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 driven by Luciano Bianchi, Nanni Galli and Nino Vaccarella prevailed over the Porsche driven by Rico Steinemann and Jo Siffert, and in 1969, when Arturo Merzario won with an Abarth 2000

3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson #5
    2. Keith Barrick #1
    3. Michael Carver
    4. Kevin Hopkins
    5. Robert Isles
    6. Willie Watt
    7. Daniel Wood
    8. Paul Wood
    9. Rhys Gardiner
    10. Marty Pierce
    11. Linus Brostrom
    12. Glenn Petersen
    13. Jesper Taulborg #2
    14. Claudio Caferi
    15. Daruisz Swiderski #4
    16. Ryan Callan
    17. Tyler Scurlock
    18. Eric Estes
    19. Mike Bell
    20. Glen Kabis
    21. Jarrod Keen
    22. Adam Vaughan #3
    23. Yuri Braham
    24. Stefan Werner
    25. Eric Orton
    Reserves:

Michael van Sheppingen
    Nicolas Hamilton

4. Wouldnt miss it for the world.

Reminds me of S1 of ATCC

5. Slot me in .... hope to improve over my mediocre to dismal showing in ATCC Season 1.

6. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Mugello,.....yeah why not...lol.

7. Sign me up!

8. http://www.blip.tv/file/4007377

http://www.blip.tv/file/4007390

a couple of vids I made waaaaaaaaay back in the day! he hhe

Man what trash ! I was on the demo version of fraps trying to piece together 30 second max length clips! and I think my frame rates were in the 20's! it was awful man!

Noticed a few other things as well.

Keith in the QuickSilver colors in a LAcetti..............and waaaaaaay to loose as usual back then:tongue:

Kevin Hopkins in a SEXY Honda Accord! And you thought he always drove th bimmer?:redface:

Vincent Kan in the C30 Volvo back when it was the baddest HP/Weight car in the game! Like he needed any help..........sheesh!:tongue:

Rhys in a BOX STOCK SKIN 407! no waaaaaaay!:confused:

BRandon Lawson in the PUMA accord and teamed up with WILLIE WATT at Bon accord Ultimate inthe C30!:mad:

Adam Vaughan was already with Synaptic and running a hair behind Keith in Quali! he he he:cool:

Eric Nelson in the Bushi Ban warriors/ Tapout Honda accord and qualifying mid pack and damn near 2 seconds behind Keith...................damn!:rolleyes:

Paul and Daniel Wood in the Aussie Colored Yellow/GReen cars! Running in position by age? he he he:wink:

Yuri BRaham before he defected to DHR in Synpatic colors! You looked better then my friend! :tongue:

Abdul and Jarrod in the GULF machines! Someone had to add real class to the field!:D

Michael Carver in the UNCLE SAM LACETTI! really a CHEVY! :D

Glenn in the NVIDIA machine and one of the best looking cars on the grid! And he bends it up pretty good here and drops into another rabbit hole! Just like Cadwell! :doublethumb:

enjoy man............I got a chuckle thinking about the past...

9. Sign me up please :) Loved this track in ATCC... hopefully don't jump the start in Race 2 like I did last time here...!

10. me please

11. Sign me up please.

12. Sign me up as well please.

13. sign me up eric

14. I'll have some of this, Thank you very much. :D

15. sign me up please! gonna be a blast

16. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I remember I had serious lag issues that night. I will be in much better shape this time. I'm not planning any dates with Alice this time. :)

17. Sexy! BUt a SEAT? damn is this a Superpole MOJO thing you got going on? he he he

18. Sign me up :)

btw the link to the track dosent work, or is it just me:confused:

19. Link Fixed! thanks Jesper..........