1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06/07 @ Mosport 2009- Friday June 4th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, May 30, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Class: WTCC 06/07

Track: Mosport 2009

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 10 mins SUPERPOLE (9:45 PM EDST)

Warmup: 10 mins

Race: 2x14 laps w/
    1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. That's right! You guessed it! Keith Barrick just did backflip since I just spec'd out his home track! LOL You've been here before in all types of cars so load up and get ready for the race!

We will use the 2009 version fresh on the sim racing scene! use the link in post #17 for the current version!
  3. Entry List:

1. Eric "jeckyl & hyde" Nelson
    2. Keith "hometown" Barrick
    3. Rhys "en Fuego" Gardiner
    4. Michael Carver
    5. Glenn "mile High" Petersen
    6. Willie Watt
    7. Robert "lift off" Isles
    8. Daniel Wood
    9. Marty "potty mouth" Pierce
    10. Paul Wood
    11. Jarrod "nameless" Keen
    12. Joao Borges
    13. Tyler "silent Assasin" Scurlock
    14. Ryan Callan
    15. Yves "slapshot" Larose
    16. James Chang
    17. Michel Usal
    18. Michel Hunter
    19. Stefan "the XO" Werner
    20. Sam Mehler
    21. Larry Stovall
    22. Frank "Beamer" Anderson
    23. Dariusz Swiderski
    24. Dan Allinson
    25. Domingos Vaz (maybe)
  4. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Sure, why not ;)
  5. Please add me to the grid....
  6. Sounds like a great format except the superpole of course.
  7. Thanks for the home track Eric. I'm actually writing this message from trackside mosport outside turn 8.

I'm in for this of course, and I'm with Marty on the no superpole. This way we can keep the bad language down from Marty on ts.
  8. Will never turn down mosport. Count me IN.
  9. Eric you would put mosport on on the weekend that I was going to take off. I'm in!!!
  10. Mosport? Yes please. :D
  11. Sign me up.
  12. Sign me up please :)
  13. I loved this track in S1 of ATCC. So im in for sure. Sign me up!!!
  14. Couple of updates for ya guys. Ryan informed me there is a newer version of MOSPORT out there so I will download and test it and possibly change to the current version if it is in fact better.

Having fun with "nicknames" for you guys! LOL being a former Naval Aviation tech I thought you'd guys would like to have a "call sign" if you will................ So as time goes by, you may get "tagged" by me. It;s all in fun and hope it adds just a bit if personality to the group!
  15. Sign me up please...
  16. Sign me up please.
  17. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me up, i'll be using this skin BVM BMW 320si e90 and don't scratch it its fresh out of the paint both and the designer will not be happy :mad:
  18. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Eric you might want to delete your upload and redo it cause i downloaded the track 3 times and each time i got a corrupted file when i unrar it but the one at nogrip work just fine.
  19. oh no! Dammit! It was a bear to upload! I'll try to repair it