1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 06/07 @ Mont Tremblant GP 2009- Friday June 18th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 12, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USAWTCC

Class: WTCC 06/07

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
    [B][URL="http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?wealocations=wc:10104904&q=Gray+Rocks+Resort%2c+CAN+forecast:tenday"][COLOR=red][B]weather link[/B][/COLOR][/URL] ****GRay Rocks resort is for the weather reports****[/B]

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 10 mins SUPERPOLE (9:45 PM EDST)

Warmup: 10 mins

Race: 2x13 laps w/
    1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Circuit Mont Tremblant is located in Northern Quebec in the mountains. Absolutely beautiful and very challenging with room to race! This circuit has hosted Can Am, Formula 1, Rolex Sports Car, ALMS and Champ Car events!

We will use the historic full circuit including the fast open "south loop"! And to top it off, we are using the current 2009 version just released from Neel Janni!!!!!

3. Entry List:

1. Paul "not Daniel" Wood
    2. Glenn "ringtone" Peterson
    3. Kevin "Big oil" Hopkins
    4. Ryan "insomniac" Callan
    5. Daniel "not Paul" Wood
    6. Linus "stock car" Brostrom
    7. Keith "wet slicks" Barrick
    8. Michael "Uncle Sam" Carver
    9. Jesper " flying Dane" Taulberg
    10. Rhys "evil and absent" Gardiner
    11. Eric "Hamster Hunter" Nelson
    12. Willie "rembrandt" Watt
    13. adam "Stevie Ray" Vaughn
    14. driver
    15. driver
    16. driver
    17. driver
    18. driverd
    19. driver
    20. driver
    21. driver
    22. driver
    23. driver
    24. Joao Borges (maybe)
    25. Mike Bell (maybe)

4. Sign me up please. Am I alone in thinking the weather causes more problems then it is worth, lag wise I mean??

5. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

i'll be there.

6. NOt really sure Paul. good question but I think the PADBORG experiment was a track issue more than the rain.

7. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Sign me up for some more splashing in the rain...damn it's winter here in NZ,you guys are supposed to be getting the good weather on the other side of the world:)

8. Sign me up please...

I presume we are using the one called "MontTremblantGP" in the menu??

9. Brilliant track - sign me up please.

10. Sign me up for this as well. I need the experience.

11. sign me up please

12. yep! NO CHICANE!!!!!

13. Sign me up please, this is another track I've driven on IRL. Also the Canadian grand naionals of karting are going to be held here at the new national karting facility being built on the property. I'll bring enough beer for everyone this Friday. Jesper is going to have to join us again, so we can have some more epic battles.

14. Slot me in --- will be there with my Wellies -- just in case...

15. Looks like I should amend this .... I will be there with my baby-buggy-rubber-bumpers on! The mere brush with the tire barriers or the Armco causes suspension damage ... notch up mere to mere-plus and the damage is unrepairable.

16. Don't forget RUBBER! rubber baby buggy bumpers

What in the world is a wellie?

we raced th eold version on a Friday night before BTW

17. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

A wellie is a gumboot:D

18. Yea, I will try keep me awake :)
    Sign me up :tongue:

19. Oh, the rubber goes on the outside! ... and at least 2-layers....

20. UM DUH..................guess I need a pic? still lost mate.