1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTCC 06/07/08/STCC @ Watkins Glen GP- Friday September 17th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: WTCC 06/07/08/STCC
    08 Seat TDI and 08 Volvo C30 excluded

Track: Watkins Glen

[B][B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]variable! use link for forecast [/COLOR][/B][/B][B][B][COLOR=blue][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][URL="http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?wealocations=wc:USNY1528&q=Watkins+Glen%2c+NY+forecast:tenday"][COLOR=red][B]weather link[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B]

Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EDT / 18:45 PDT / 01:45 GMT (Saturday)[/COLOR]

Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR]

Qualification: [COLOR=blue]10 mins [/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]SUPERPOLE[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR=blue](9:45 PM EDST)[/COLOR]

Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10 mins[/COLOR]

Race:[COLOR=blue] 2x15 laps [/COLOR][COLOR=blue][COLOR=red]1 mandatory pit stop for 2 tires[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

Notes: [B]Click here[/B] to read the password and golden rules!

Most important RD golden rules:
    • Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session is completed and all drivers are off the track.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by another driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM only.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • 5 minutes before the qualify starts the grid is closed!
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:
    • Drivername: your name
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
    If the racing staff does not see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. oh come on, just cause I cant race next weekend you have to pick my fav track :(
    well good luck to everyone anyways
  3. Our first venture into the ATCC car line up for Season 3! We are expecting an actual "mod" from Yuri Braham for the cars in ATCC S3 and hoping it will arrive before this event.

For now, all of the cars listed in the Class are pretty much unchanged for ATCC.

We will also be running a shorter version of "the Glen" for ATCC but since it's just a fun night of club racing, I rolled out the FULL MONTY with no wimpy chicane.........:cool::bang:

POssibly expanding the field size to 30 if the track allows it so stay tuned!!!!
  4. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. TonY Prosser
    3. Glenn Petersen
    4. Kevin Hopkins
    5. Dariusz swiderski
    6. Fernando Mazurek
    7. Michael Carver
    8. Eric Estes
    9. Matthias Klein
    10. Willie Watt
    11. Robert Isles
    12. Simon Gardner
    13. Jesper Taulborg
    14. Michael v Scheppingen
    15. Rhys GArdiner
    16. Ronald Gaviola
    17. Paul Wood
    18. Daniel Wood
    19. Reggie Blain
    20. Yuri Braham
    21. William Yunck
    22. Bill Jones
    23. Adam Vaughan
    24. Rafael Barbosa
    25. Carl Gianetti
    26. Jim Lamb
    27. ?
    28. ?
    29. ?
    30. ?
  5. Drivername: Tony Prosser
    I understand the Golden rules: YES
  6. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Driver: Glenn Petersen
    I understand the Golden Rules: yes
  7. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

I understand the golden rules: YES
  8. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Sign me up pls. Thx

Dariusz Swiderski

9. Drivername: Eric Estes
    I understand the Golden Rules: Yes
    • Drivername: Michael Carver
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES -- all too well
  10. Drivername: Fernando Mazurek
  11. Drivername: Matthias Klein
  12. Drivername: Willie Watt
    I understand the golden rules: yes
  13. Drivername: Robert Isles
  14. Drivername: Simon Gardner
  15. Drivername: Michael van Scheppingen

And for Eric ---> Max Vehicles = 36 on this track
  16. Drivername: Jesper Taulborg
  17. Drivername: Ryan Callan
    I understand the Golden rules: Just

Surprised the chicane isn't being used, it's damn fun - probably comes down to cutting incidents I guess.

And just for good measure - this is one of my favourite laps on RD, pole position during RDHGP S4, the only guy under 2mins.

18. Drivername: Rhys Gardiner
    I understand the Golden Rules: Yes.

I can understand why the WTCC C30 isn't being used, but may I query as to why the SEAT TDI is being excluded? Just out of curiosity - it doesn't really affect me... I'll be there in my speed-of-sound Lada. :wink:
  19. It has some pretty big power in a straight line from what I am told.....WGI is a place where grunt makes a difference.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.