1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WTCC 06/07/08/STCC @ Rattlesnake Point - Wednesday September 1th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yuri Braham, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Servername: RaceDepartment WTCC
    Class: WTCC 06/07/08/STCC (No Volvo C30, Honda, SEAT TDI or BWM 6Seq allowed )
    Track:Rattlesnake Point (Download)
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (19:00GMT)
    Qualification: 15 minutes (Super Pole)
    Warmup: 5 minutes
    Race: 60 minutes
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

RD Event Rules:
    To get the driving standards back in these events you have to obey the rules of the RD Event event.

- Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
    - Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    - No cutting in any sessions.
    - If you bump a driver, wait and give back his position
    - No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session.
    - No abusive language during any sessions.
    - Listen to the race director at all times.
    - If you feel harmed by an accident caused by a other driver, use the incident report, and send them to the race director through PM.
    - At the moment there is no reserve list. Signed up drivers should be on the server before 19:25 GMT. Drivers who didn't show up will miss the next weeks wednesday event.
    - After 19:25 GMT the grid is closed!
    - Read and understand the RD rules!

If any of these rules are broken you will be removed from the server!

Cutting
    On this track there are 3 corners where there is tracksurface between the yellow line and the curbstones in the outcoming racingline of the corner as shown in the pictures.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ONLY for this event you are allowed to cross the yellow line in these 3 corners and use the curbstones as marker for the end of tracksurface. Dont abuse this exception for cutting in other corners, the rest of the track has a clear end of tracksurface by the yellow lines.

VERY IMPORTANT. IF YOU SIGN UP
    , then say that you have read the rules, and agree with them: RD Event Rules agreed: Yes

If I don't see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!
    - Sign-ups can be refused by the race director
    - If you aren't in the sign up list, you are not allowed to enter the event.

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

[FONT=&quot]SKINPACK CLICK HERE!
    [/FONT]

2. REMEMBER: This event is without: SEAT TDI, Honda, Volvo c30 and the BMW 6speed

1. Yuri Braham
    2. Michael van Scheppingen
    3. Ethan Bass
    4. Chris Sykes
    5. Anatolij Orlov
    6. Dubravko Vučković
    7. Wesley Hartog
    8. Hugo Hekkenberg
    9. Bjorn de Haas
    10. Linus Broström
    11. Adam Vaughan
    12. James Fellows
    13. Paul Herman
    14. Bob Miley
    15. Kenny Press
    16. Marco Sbordoni
    17. Remco de Wildt
    18. Dan Allinson
    19. Matthias Klein
    20. Chris Rigby
    21. Fernando Mazurek
    22. Omer Said
    23. Reggie Blain
    24. Russell Robitaille
    25. Andreas Löffler
    26. Freddie Besems
    27. Wayne Douglas
    28. Fabio Fernandes
    29. Driver
    30. Driver
    31. Driver
    32. Driver
    33. Driver
    34. Driver
    35. Driver

3. Wow! looks like this is going to be some event Yuri!!!

RD Event Rules agreed: Yes

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

EDIT: Sorry, remembered I had something on, was looking forward to this :(

5. Sign me up, I do prefer longer races.

Skin: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=27785, or http://www.racedepartment.com/downlo...est-skin-3052/

Though I can't see why No (Volvo C30, Honda, SEAT TDI or BWM 6Seq allowed). Besides, the STCC C30 doesn't have the weight advantage, the TDI would shake things up, as you may be able to run for 60 mins on one tank (no idea if yu can, but if you could, it might make things interesting with different stratagies), also no Honda from anywhere confuses me as much as no Seq6 BMW, to me, not allowing people to run those cars will make this event have a smaller grid than normal. Especially when your expecting 40, I doubt you'll get 20 with those sets of cars not allowed.

6. Sign me up please Yuri, really like RSP.

I will be using a custom skin which is part of our ORR skin pack if anyone wishes to download it you can do so from here

7. Ethan a little more info:
    Why these cars?
    Well sometimes it takes some measures to make a event with the "other" WTCC Cars. And this event it will be.
    I am not affraid for not filling the list. But it gives me a good perspective of what people prefer. So next time maybe a special Honda event ;)

8. I see plenty enough variety in the events I've taken part in. Yes, Lacettis, Hondas and Seats take up most of the grid, but I see other Alfas, I see BMWs, I've seen a Peugeot, I've even seen a Lada.

I love variety, one of the biggest reasons why I love WTCC and BTCC, I for one hope you don't do a Honda only event.

9. I won't Ethan haha, but if i allow the Honda it will be a Honda event ;) . The grid will be 70 procent Honda.

10. sign me in pleace. cheers :)

11. Sign me in please!

12. Sign me up!! rattlesnake and 60 mins of driving....i love it

13. sign me up

14. Sign me up please.

15. Sign me up please

16. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Sign me up plz:)

17. sign me up please

RD EVENT RULES AGREED: YES

18. dont bother signing me up, i dont want to race with people who just start crying at the first sign of any contact, why is there no such thing as a racing incident anymore? this infraction system is getting rediculous, people are taking the piss with it. sort yourselfs out!

19. Guys don't even think about starting this kind of discussions in this thread! Very childish. If you want attention because you noticed something is not going the way it should be. Well then use the regular way. The same as the rules stated!

20. sign me up please Yuri

RD Event Rules agreed: Yes sailor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.