• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

[WT] Spa-Francorchamps pictures

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mark Aalberts, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Mark Aalberts

Mark Aalberts

Ratings:
    +296
    World Trophy Spa-Francorchamps pictures

First batch of pictures from World Trophy are done, for now i will provide it with a download link from Megaupload but this will be replaced within the next days as they will be uploaded at FSR webspace. I hope everyone will like the quality, its about the best i can get and the pictures are done in 1024-768. Will try to cover as many teams as possible, and hopefuly tomorow the WC pictures are done.:cool:

Download FSR WT Spa package (Save target) >> http://www.formula-simracing.net/images/stories/Pictures/Package/FSR%20WT%20Spa.rar

Kind regards,
    Mark Aalberts
    Ghostspeed World Trophy racing driver
    Press department member.

2. Pedro Melim

Pedro Melim

Ratings:
    +0
    Awsome stuff mark, some really nice work there :D

3. Martin Gosbee

Martin Gosbee

Ratings:
    +10
    Great pics there Mark :) Shame you dont have any of my spectacular 3 car pile up xD :p

4. Mark Aalberts

Mark Aalberts

Ratings:
    +296
    Yeah i was thinking about it Martin couple of times actualy, however at the same point i decided to not make pictures of crashing cars. :p

5. Martin Gosbee

Martin Gosbee

Ratings:
    +10
    :( Ok Mark xD Although crashes do happen and that one was kinda spectacular :p

6. Jan-Moritz Kammann

Jan-Moritz Kammann

Ratings:
    +0
    Really good work Mark :D Hopefully we will see that again.

7. Pedro Rodrigues

Pedro Rodrigues

Ratings:
    +85
    Nice pics Mark! Well done! :D

8. Andreas Umminger

Andreas Umminger

Ratings:
    +5
    very nice work mark! Hope for more to come, because DHR LBB will bring on new helmets ;)