WT Hotlaps needed for WT Season Highlights

Hi there

as in progress of making the season highlights for the 2012 WT i decided to put on the hotlap mini videos like in Simons WC Highlight Vids and if i need to do this i need a clean hotlap from 14 drivers from the WT This season

(was going to be 15 but i have chosen Chris de Jong that have taken for the Brazialian GP Hotlap since it would be time wasting and disrespectful to change the 'In Memory of Carlos Hamilton' livery)

They must be Clean and Mistake Free if you can hope you look foreward to the Season Highlights Video in Late December

Ron Squire

P.S. if any Ghostspeed drivers wish to do one i suggest doing one from Hungary-Brazil to avoid confusion with the livery/car changes midseason

Here is the List of Locations that the Drivers That are having their Hotlaps in the Video

Updated: 10th December 2012 4:50pm

AUS: Jackson Wendt (Collected)
MAL: Milan Radivojevic
CHI: Jackson Wendt
MON: Jackson Wendt
CAN: Eduard Kore (Collected)
GBR: Tommy Nilsson
HUN: Jonathan Holmes (Collected)
SPA: Antonio Kolarec (Collected)
BEL: Antonio Kolarec (Collected)
ITA: N/A
GER: N/A
JAP: Scott Wilde
KOR: Scott Wilde
UAE: Jackson Wendt (Collected)
BRA: Chris de Jong (Confirmed)

Deadline For names to go on the list has passed now those on the list that the hotlaps i havent collected i need them in by 7pm 15th December

I will send my slow lap of Hungary :thumbsup: Abu Dhabi and Brazil would have been my best to send but they're taken now and I cba finding hotlaps for the other tracks, so I'l use this one as its easy to send. My Q1 lap :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back