• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WT Highlights - Round 9, Valencia

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    Here at long last is the return of the WT Highlights for FSR, beginning with valencia :thumbsup:

Thanks to Simon Adebisi for the Designs
    Thanks to Jaakko Mikkonen for helping me restoring the sound properly
    Thanks to Eduard Mallorqui for Post-race Checks
    and
    Thanks to Jonathan Holmes, Tuomas Koriala, Carlos Martin and Kevin Siggy for their Continued Support

Notes:

Apologies for the Sound of the cars, will think straight and use Audicity next time
    and
    If you think this was delayed on uploading then i am sorry its 1080p and it does take longer ya know :D

• Like Like x 5
  2. Antonio Kolarec

Antonio Kolarec

Ratings:
    +32
    Nice job, but what happend to your microphone @ 6:18 :O .

• Like Like x 1
  3. jetplaner

jetplaner

Ratings:
    +59
    Finnaly something good to watch. Great job!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bradley Vanian

Bradley Vanian

Ratings:
    +1,160
    0:52 'Due to getting a back of the grid penalty from Hungary, Mark Aalberts will have to start at the back of the grid'. :roflmao:

Classic.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    i tried to reduce the speed of comments made on that clip to fit it in but it didnt go well

• Like Like x 1
  6. Milan Radivojevic

Milan Radivojevic

Ratings:
    +80
    The way how he spell my name at 1:28 is the funniest thing I heard in last several months :D hahahahahahhha

M.Radivojevic

7. Jackson Wendt

Jackson Wendt

Ratings:
    +100
    Not a bad effort Ron, your voice was much clearer, and it seemed like you had a script which is good. A few little glitches to fix, but a good effort non the less.. I do like the head camera effects!! More of that please.. :) maybe to start the race though..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alvaro Torres

Alvaro Torres

Ratings:
    +20
    Good job Ron!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jonathan Holmes

Jonathan Holmes

Ratings:
    +255
    Well, it was unexpected to see my video in the background during the track information and grid! :p I'l let you use it ;)

Definitely getting better Ron. 4:35 black screen? Make sure to proof check your video after completing it so you can fix those parts :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1