WT Highlights - Round 5, Canada

Just want to say something very clear, in the video is said that positive keeps with his strong bla bla bla with Carlos Martín's effort. I just completly DISAGREE that. Positive is a team, each member has his own role and I personally think that words wasnt fair for the other PSR driver's.

If we have 158 points is because the team, not just my 120 points. If I have 120 points is because there is a team behind. Im really sure that if I compite alone I would have less points.

Sometimes there is no consider with the other PSR WT drivers: López, Valiente, Wendt, Siggy and Debacquer who are also working hard for getting many points as posible.

Just for ending, if BioCross Positive Simracing is now in 3rd position in WT is because all drivers, not just Carlos Martín.

The rest of the video really nice!!!!!! I loved that helmet cam on Valiente :thumbsup:

I didn't heard that "UFO" before while entering the Canadian Pit Lane :confused:.

Great Vid, dont angry with me just for saying that Ron, for me you did a great job.

I would reccomend you before recording analyzing the reason of some race actions, for example the incident in T6 (It was me in that case). Sometimes it seems a way but its completly different :D

Gonna repeat it again, great job!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back