1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WT Highlights Intro

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Hi there

after a couple of videos of WT Highlights last year i decided 2 weeks ago i am to continue with the WT Highlights for this year and this time make a full impression so i have made the WT Intro for this year and this was made to its fullest extent

there is still work to do on it (e.g. red colour tint on the starting videos) so any changes you want me to make just reply on this thread any feedback is acceptable

Thanks for Watching

Ron Squire
    • Like Like x 4
  2. It would somewhat ok if it wasn't for the shitty graphics :S
  3. my pc cannot handle such high graphics sometimes ok now any other feed back from anyone else
    • Like Like x 1
  4. :thumbsup:
  5. Fuuu give him some credit :p

Good for a first start, we all know that your computer can't make sup3r l33t graphics, so don't worry about that. The only one thing that I can criticize is at 32-33 seconds, the frame is stopped and then all of a sudden sparks into action. Remove this little pause and you're on the road :) Also, one more thing at 37 seconds, very jittery camera movements ;) Other than these two things you're on the right track: :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ok thanks jonathan the revised intro will be included in the first WT Highlights from australia
  7. I find it pretty good and, especially, if you have fun doing those.....go on...whatever your PC is.
    It will always be a nice addition to the community.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Just bought some days ago a graphic card for 60 € and i can run rfactor in full mode. Do you want me to pass you the model?
  9. can you show me the image of it
  10. Lewis McGlade

Lewis McGlade
    Premium Member

its definitely a good start :)
    • Like Like x 1