rF2 WSGT Megane Trophy mini Endurance @ Silverstone - Fri 28th February

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i have no problem with that.

Ive just entered the server and stayed there all seems ok
ive turned of HDR

So i recommend entering the server and stay don't leave and try to return.
now it seems there is a invisible wall in the track at Stowe corner

Silverstone_Circuit_2010_version.png

need to look at the the replay

thanks @Frederic Schornstein for pointing it out
never found this in testing :(

Sorry guys, I am not well tonight, I have fever and headache. I tried to drive right now on server, but that just isn˙t that, because I can˙t focus at all. I highly hope, I will be well on Sunday for HistorX, so fave fun all :).

it looks like on the exit of Stowe if you run wide and long there is a bump or place were it will lift the car but not every time. I've ran over the same area 10 times and its happened twice i cant seem to find it anywhere else.
so please be careful there. :)

i have no problem with that.

Ive just entered the server and stayed there all seems ok
ive turned of HDR

So i recommend entering the server and stay don't leave and try to return.
now it seems there is a invisible wall in the track at Stowe corner

View attachment 50773

need to look at the the replay

thanks @Frederic Schornstein for pointing it out
never found this in testing :(
I went through there a several times before and after that, so I think it was just some kind of glitch, but I will try to stay away from the exit curb at Stowe. Maybe it was just some kind of network glitch.

Any guys still having having problems you can try to delete all the files in the shaders folder after the new build
H:\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Shaders
and in the Cbash
H:\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\CBash
the first time you load the game it will take longer but this should stop any flicker and give a better stability as it makes new files as opposed to updating the old ones and overwrititng

That was quite a race. I got pole with a big margin (around 7 tenth) but Dino hit the invisible wall on his qualy lap, so he was a bit down the order.

Saw a big mess behind me at the start and braked to late for T3, but I had already a 2 second gap there. After that David took P2 and was always around 1,5 seconds behind until I mad a tiny mistake. After that he was in my slipstream for a long time, but I was doing my pace and saving my tyres. I started on 100liters, so I pitted around 35min into the race and didn't lost time to Dino in P2 in the pits. After that it was just bringing it home, driving through a bit of traffic and extending the gap a bit.

I didn't change my tyres and it was the correct decision. Quite some tyre life left at the end.

It was nice to see full club grids again in Rf2 and had a nice chat with Dino and David after the race :)

I had great fun tonight! :)

I have not practiced long stints, so I was I bit in the dark when it comes to pit strategy. I think I have changed the pitmenu three times :geek:: tires, no new tires. eventually new tires. I constantly calculating my fuel level.
I finally came out half a lap short and saw Calum pass me.:confused:

great show Top 3 :thumbsup:! Jörn, nice to see you there.

Last edited:
Race was fun. Had much less technical problems today than I thought I would get; just one game-crash in the begining :D

Q: Was close to Frederics time after s2, but did hit an invisible wall before the penultimate turn Oo Just once on this superpole-lap and never again after that :roflmao:

R: Started from p6, made it close to Calum and we had an enjoyable battle for a couple of laps until we got some bad-luck and turned ourselves around driving side by side :cry:

My car was still driving normaly after that even though it showed damage on the pit-menu.
Tried to continue on full force until the end, but I did some mistakes mostly after slipping over curbs and almost loosing my car after that.
All that certainly did not help catching up at all to Frederik and I coudn't quite keep the pace anymore at the end.

Still good fun today, see you guys on track again :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back