rF2 WSGT Megane Trophy mini Endurance @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Fri 25th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Race was fine, but had still stuttering in the middle sector, which caused a spin after 15min and I left. I think Oscar would have needed new tyres. I could have done it on my set, but after the spin it was worthless.

I dont know what it is with this mod. I have good performance everywhere else and even with reduced graphics I had stuttering, which was not enjoyable, so not a bad thing I spun. Still would have been fun to race Oscar at the end.

As much as the end result wasnt all that impressive (7th) i thoroughly enjoyed myself today, and actually found some speed :)

Had some great battles with Franklin and Matt for a long while, pity i made so many mistakes or else maybe i would of been closer to 4th (prior to going around on the last lap).

Bring on the next one :)

Phew, exhausting ^^
Nice race, though I ruined my own by accidently changing tyres 2 times (WTF?) which costed me 44 sec in total :D and one enourmous lag which caused a fatal spin (luckily no one else was critically involved)

Anyway, I'm happy that I was able to finish my first race here at RD!

Race was fine, but had still stuttering in the middle sector, which caused a spin after 15min and I left. I think Oscar would have needed new tyres. I could have done it on my set, but after the spin it was worthless.

That were my thoughts as well, made it with one set of tires but i were too far behind. Stuck a bit behind Richards at the Beginning and then i had a 5 sec lagg or so. But i think that Oscar would have been unreachable anyway.

Overall it was a nice race, cool to see so many guys completing the race - even with less incidents as some other times.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back