rF2 WSGT Megane Trophy 1.0 @ Mid Ohio - Mon 3rd February

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
megane-jpg.48363

Event Details:
We will race on the Mid Ohio chicane track for both races.
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MT
Car: WSGT Megane Trophy 1.0
Track: MidOhio - (Download) (1.91)

fuji2012 - (Download) (1.04)
MOD: ( Download )
Weather: Sunny
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Time Schedule:
- Practice: 20:00 GMT
- Qualification: 20:30 GMT 10 mins
- Race 1 : 20 mins
Race 2 : 20 mins

1. Rupe Wilson
  2. David Gronvalls
  3. Marco Bijl
  4. Jordy Bonnet
  5. Gijs van Gelderen
  6. Theo van den Brink
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Last edited by a moderator:
From the server you can advance to the Fuji GT track also for testing.
So the whole week can be tested if required.

just Tag me or Marco Bijl if you need assistance

I need something to get my mind of things, so I might be dropping in tonight as well ;). It's been ages since I drove around, but after giving this car a short spin, I have to admit that I like it... A LOT even ;).

Add the 100ltr endurance tank in the equasion, and it makes this my favourite one compared with the ISI version.... A real recommendation this IMO.

Had good fun!

Didn't know what to expect, it was my first rFactor RD race. (Without AI:roflmao:)

After a carefull start and first laps I start to feel more at home in the car and the rubber on track. You really need to stay on it. Marco didn't do that at T1:O_o:. So next one was Theo. But he is fast... Trying to maintain the gap was the mission. And it worked well. I could hold a gap of 10 seconds. Then it became 9 sec:geek:. but I got a little greedy and I spun. back on the road, Jordy came closer and closer:thumbsdown:. Just managed to get 3rd. One more lap and definitely had me.

Well i was well off the pace and not to confident in these cars, i like how they drive and feel just lack of use with Rfactor 2,
but i feel that will change, started the night some 5 seconds of mid pack but as we started the race i was only a second and a half to the front guys, with one exception David..
so big improvements now just need to get more practice in...

thanks to all that showed up see you all soon and hopefully a few more will make the journey with us..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back