Resource icon

RIDE 2 WSBK Livery Pack No.1 Silver exhaust for Ducati

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jan Volenec submitted a new resource:

WSBK Livery Pack No.1 - Yamaha R1 & Ducati Panigale R

Pxq1fqT.jpg

After some time I´ve decided to upload this mod for FREE

It is a huge mod because it is not just about liveries but also race numbers and exhausts or rims

You have to download all updates
There will be updates:
Yamaha R1 only
Ducati R only
Other folders only

If you want to have the best experience you have to download "other folders" as well...

Screens:
et1M0R8.jpg

Thanks to everyone who...

Read more about this resource...

Jan Volenec updated WSBK Livery Pack No.1 with a new update entry:

Ducati Panigale R only

Pxq1fqT.jpg

It is a huge mod because it is not just about liveries but also race numbers and exhausts or rims

There will be updates:
Yamaha R1 only
Ducati R only
Other folders only

If you want to have the best experience you have to download "other folders" as well...

Screens:
et1M0R8.jpg

Thanks to everyone who...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Other stuff (also important)

Pxq1fqT.jpg

DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD ALL IN VERSION HISTORY

There will be updates:
Yamaha R1 only
Ducati R only
Other folders only

Screens:...

I've already fix that ducati rim, but i just chance it to stock rim, too lazy for search the marchesini rim for single sided swingarm on BML files... hahaha...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Ride2X64 2016-11-05 20-51-46-34.jpg

I've already fix that ducati rim, but i just chance it to stock rim, too lazy for search the marchesini rim for single sided swingarm on BML files... hahaha...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: View attachment 159119

410775-thumb.jpg

Ducati Panigale R has also Marchesini as mine in Ride 2 .. problem is that Milestone didn´t add option for same rims for single arm.. I will not update them to different rims . If you want to use different.. use them

Silver exhaust for Ducati

Pxq1fqT.jpg

There will be updates:
Yamaha R1 only
Ducati R only
Other folders only
& some updates

Screens:
et1M0R8.jpg

Thanks to...

ohh mate, can i get some help..??? :(
i try to chance the front disc brake color on wheels.mix, after i build the remix file, then i copied it, it's about 4,5GB, then when i play it, the games crashed before i can get to the menu, do u know whats problem i have..? hv u ever experienced before..?

ohh mate, can i get some help..??? :(
i try to chance the front disc brake color on wheels.mix, after i build the remix file, then i copied it, it's about 4,5GB, then when i play it, the games crashed before i can get to the menu, do u know whats problem i have..? hv u ever experienced before..?
I dont know...

Can you tell me the file locations for the bike skins? I can make up some good skins if i could find them! any help would be great. I don't need to know how to do it, just locations! thanks!! Great mods btw!

And tried to pack exhaust.mix silver exhaust for ducati the new color escape file always disappears. Could you tell me how you do it? Use mixfile remixer 0.1.6 mixfile format sbk-x/v8

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%