1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WSBK Livery Pack No.1 Silver exhaust for Ducati

Yamaha R1 & Ducati Panigale R

1. Jan Volenec submitted a new resource:

WSBK Livery Pack No.1 - Yamaha R1 & Ducati Panigale R

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 2
  2. Jan Volenec updated WSBK Livery Pack No.1 with a new update entry:

Ducati Panigale R only

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Jan Volenec updated WSBK Livery Pack No.1 with a new update entry:

Other stuff (also important)

4. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THIS MOD... DOWNLOAD ALL VERSIONS ... IT IS NOT COMPLETE MOD IF YOU DOWNLOADED JUST ONE PART

5. I've already fix that ducati rim, but i just chance it to stock rim, too lazy for search the marchesini rim for single sided swingarm on BML files... hahaha...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Ride2X64 2016-11-05 20-51-46-34.jpg

6. Ok.. I will update it with exhaust update

7. Nice.. :)
    do a great job mate :thumbsup:

8. [​IMG]
    Ducati Panigale R has also Marchesini as mine in Ride 2 .. problem is that Milestone didn´t add option for same rims for single arm.. I will not update them to different rims . If you want to use different.. use them

9. Marchesini M10RS has a single arm in Ride 2 but they are quite different to real ones

10. Jan Volenec updated WSBK Livery Pack No.1 with a new update entry:

Silver exhaust for Ducati

11. Oowwh, got it, thx a lot mate.. ;)

12. ohh mate, can i get some help..??? :(
    i try to chance the front disc brake color on wheels.mix, after i build the remix file, then i copied it, it's about 4,5GB, then when i play it, the games crashed before i can get to the menu, do u know whats problem i have..? hv u ever experienced before..?

13. I dont know...

14. okayy :(

15. Can you tell me the file locations for the bike skins? I can make up some good skins if i could find them! any help would be great. I don't need to know how to do it, just locations! thanks!! Great mods btw!

16. how i can get R1 muffler ?