Wrong posted threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Pescarolo 2008 LMP car I started working on my next model.
Again a prototype, this time the LOLA B12/60 used by Rebellion Racing in the FIA WEC.

Here some screenies of the WIP:
GRAB_033_zpsb1dfabd6.jpg

GRAB_036_zps4ca7f2e5.jpg

lola_b12-60_alpha10_zps77a8f5f3.jpg

lola_b12-60_alpha8_zps8659b6d7.jpg

lola_b12-60_alpha9_zps0ab9b021.jpg

lola_b12-60_alpha11_zps341c67f6.jpg

I started working on the cockpit, but it hard to get some good shots, so if you have detailed material (photo's) which is usable, you can pm me.
Also if you could make the sounds for this car (Toyota 3.4L V8 RV8KLM), just PM me.

Please don't pm with the question of when it's done or released. When it's done it's done.
I am not sure if I will release this one as opensource like my first model. ;)

Out of curiosity, have you released a final, refined version of the Pescarolo 2008 LMP, or is it still an open source project that serves as a base for further development?

This looks absolutely amazing by the way! I look forward to trying it out once it's released! :D

The Pescarolo has never been made final. It was a learning project for me and it could be for others too. That is why I released it as open source. ;) For me the Pescarolo is a closed chapter. :p
Alex Coutie of SCES made improvements to that car and is available for download too. :)

I am sure this car will be better than the Pescarolo. I learned a lot from that project and know what to do and what not.
Still a long way to go before this finishes. :)

Hi all,

We at WSVR are currently working on a new BTCC NGTC mod for rFactor 2.

We have already built the physics which we currently use in rFactor 1 and will be ported over. We have also started work on our first car. The Ford Mondeo NGTC (Fusion in US)

MondeoNGTC_zpsd6a4073e.png

NGTCfront_zpsefb6bd5b.png

mondeoNGTC_zps3d3dfab8.png

We want to create all the current real life NGTC cars as well as make a few fantasy cars as well and need modders to help us model these cars.

Here are a few suggestions from our league members.

2014 Mercedes CLA 45 AMG
2015 Subaru WRX
2013 Mazda 6
2013 Volvo V40 R-Design

Other ideas are welcome.

We have used parts such as seat, steering wheel, pedal box, wheels and tyres from the ISI Honda Civic. All with full permission from ISI and Team Dynamics owner and driver Matt Neal. Who has also given his support to the project.

We hope you can support us.

Max @ WSVR

http://www.worldseriesracing.com/

All sounds interesting. :)

I can't help you though.... as I am busy with my own LOLA B12/60 project.

Just out of curiousity, you guys have the blue prints of these cars, that helps modelling them a lot and speeds up time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%