MGP13 Wrong posted mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cdn.styleforum.net/e/e8/e84453ed_Are-You-****ing-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-Meme-Template-Blank-300x295.png

Great way to introduce yourself to RD. Well, I guess we can do without you anyway.

Bye!

This wasn't faulty they have to mantain a conduct and this would violate the under 18 rule in some contries.
In fact it would require them to re arange a PEGI Rating just for this.

This wasn't faulty they have to mantain a conduct and this would violate the under 18 rule in some contries.
This is true, I never thought about it. Surely this is also reason why they didn't put MinxFlix on PBM bikes.

I need Photoshop 3D model like that : Here
And I'll, for sure ! ;)
You don't need a model. I did my first skins by eye, and it went very good.

I know, I was referring to us and not to Milestone. Thank god they don't know how to use CM's mod killing technique. :roflmao:

I'm not sure whether or not I should buy the pack by now for MGP 13 or should wait for '14. 10 € is a bit pricey despite they added a bunch of decent models. I'll see if the skins will convince me :D And I'm not sure if the physics would be considerably accurate for those old bikes. Thoughts ?

Hi guys,

I just finished the Honda Repsol HD skin.
(DDS pack only)

I used "Honda Repsol Marquez Edition" by Thimoty and I changed some détails to be close of Honda Repsol.
Thanks to him to let me modified his work.

Bike diffu map : 4096x4096 (modified)
New Windshields : 1024x1024 (Marc & Danny + player)
New Numbers : 512x512 (Marc & Danny)

317935marquezhd.jpg

362461pedrosahd.jpg

277749marquez.jpg

679577marquezvsrossi.jpg

Download mega
Download Rapidshare

Hope You like it.
the sponsor repsol on the number 93 or 26 is too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back