Wrong Car Appearing

Hi All,

Another problem I've been having with RSRBR since first using it is that the wrong car appears when selecting certain cars. I'll explain with a few examples it's much simpler.

Right, when I select any Citroen Saxo, be it the VTS challange car, S1600 or T4, in the game the S1600 car appears but with a narrower or correct track. So each car handles like it should, but does not look it.

Another example is the Clio's. When selecting any modern Clio, the yellow and blue ELF liveried one appears, again with the narrower or correct track but different power/handling characteristics. And another strange thing is that if the Mk1 Clio Maxi is selected, the S1600 one appears, or if the Mk1 Clio Williams is selected in any form (think there are 3 different types) it shows the same one.

The same happens with alot of other cars, 106, 205, Polo etc. Which is a bit annoying as the main reason for getting the game for me originally was to have the variety available.

So does anybody have any suggestions of what to do? Or have any expirience of this?

Thanks in Advance
Sion

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back