Wrong camera

I have set my default view to cockpit and that's what shows in the monitor view before you click the arrow to go to the car. However the view then is a trackside camera looking from the pit wall towards the pits. If I then 'escape' back to player list and monitor view the monitor is now showing that trackside camera view.
This happened after the last update to v 1.3.
How do I get the cockpit view to stay?

Thanks

I checked the PLR against the separate non-update install I have for the BES mod and can't see anything different Andrew but I'll have another check.
Thanks Andy, a new PLR file cured it for me as well although I couldn't see any difference between the two :confused:

Is it possible to backup the original and copy the content back after creating the new one? I also encounter this and have to keep pressing 'Insert' to change view, and don't remember the parameters edited in the PLR file.

I backed up my PLR and then copied it back but the wrong camera view came back. I had to go through my old PLR and changed those values which were different.
Has this problem been posted in the bug thread?

I see. Dang, I don't remember which parameters I've edited. That's one difficulty for those w/o experience with previous sims and not familar with the files/structure/parameters... wish there were some documentation from the developers for consumers to make good use of the game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back