F1 2015 Wrong camera views

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all friends!

I have problems with the views that you see the car from the back. In spanish "Vista de Persecucion". I suppose in english will be pursuit view or persecution view...

When I choose these views the car is viewed from the left side, not from the back and it's impossible to drive...

The first time I play the game it works fine but from today these views are wrong...

Any solution friends?

Thanks in advance for your answers and help!

Which controller do you use?

I use Xbox 360 controller, and the official presets work ok, but if you make a custom profile then the camera will not work properly in the camera view you mentioned. I'd advise to make any changes to official controller presets (not custom ones) outside of the game - which can be done within...

steamapps\common\F1 2015\actionmaps\action_map_preset_win.xml

Just open the .xml file in a text editor such as Notepad++ and find the "xi_Preset1" section, then make your changes here and save it.

If you are not using the Xbox controller then I don't know how to fix this.

Which controller do you use?

I use Xbox 360 controller, and the official presets work ok, but if you make a custom profile then the camera will not work properly in the camera view you mentioned. I'd advise to make any changes to official controller presets (not custom ones) outside of the game - which can be done within...

steamapps\common\F1 2015\actionmaps\action_map_preset_win.xml

Just open the .xml file in a text editor such as Notepad++ and find the "xi_Preset1" section, then make your changes here and save it.

If you are not using the Xbox controller then I don't know how to fix this.

Thanks friend.
Yes, I use xbox one controller. Trying different things I have noticed what you said. Using default settings the views work fine.

I will try your solution and tell you the results.

Thanks again!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing