Wreckfest New Track Preview Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Next Car Game Wreckfest New Track.jpg

Bugbear Entertainment are on a roll recently with new content previews, this time showing off a new track due to release for the game soon.

Following on from the recent preview image release of the racing Euro Hatch and new track detailing work currently underway by the studio, today Bugbear have given players a first look at some brand spanking new content getting ready for deployment to the game.

The new track looks like it will be another crossover circuit, similar in style to the current arena based location, and will be sure to offer up some exciting crashes and online fun. Unlike it's arena based cousin the new track appears to based on a mixture of surfaces, with both dirt and tarmac viewable on the released image.

Unfortunately we don't yet know of release details or any further information in relation to this new piece of content, however judging from the screenshot it does look like development is at an advanced stage. Stay tuned to RaceDepartment in the coming weeks as we post more information as and when it becomes available.

Next Car Game Wreckfest is available for Windows PC now and due to release on console during 2017.

The Next Car Game Wreckfest sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for the latest news and discussions regarding the game. Head on over and join in the conversation today.

Do you like the look of the new track preview for Wreckfest? Do you think they can develop the game in time for a 2017 console release? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
its early iterations were perfect! i loved this game .. it went a bit odd with handling and gfx and its slowly coming back.. I think if this doesnt fall off a ledge its gonna (hopefully) bloom into a bloody brilliant game. they could tone down the damage model limits a bit, however funny driving a car that looks like its been to a scrap yard compressor is I think it its loses its appeal and then its immersion.

its early iterations were perfect! i loved this game .. it went a bit odd with handling and gfx and its slowly coming back.. I think if this doesnt fall off a ledge its gonna (hopefully) bloom into a bloody brilliant game. they could tone down the damage model limits a bit, however funny driving a car that looks like its been to a scrap yard compressor is I think it its loses its appeal and then its immersion.
Agree. They should go back to the driver being thrown out the windscreen as well. The rag doll always caused a few laugh out loud moments.

I think the content they have is workable if they can create a "game" around it. If the upgrade system was made compelling, and the AI were consistent and you had persistent rivals that sometimes went into the series that you went in, it would totally draw me in. They would need some more tracks though, that's the one thing that tires most quickly for me. I don't car how many V8 RWD cars you throw in, they won't be that different, but racing on the same track 3 times in a row is a bit repetitive.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back