1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WRC4 EC sim hardware Physics Engine Version 0.9

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by Rupe Wilson, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  2. hello, first thank you for this spectacular mod. But it has a bug, in rallye of Germany, or Spain,(tamac) the car doesn't work ok, in the corners the back wheels work so bad. If you change it, this mod will be the best mod for the wrc 4. thank you again for this great work and sorry for my english!!

3. Can someone please tell me how does it feel ? Can someone make a comparison to RBR/RSRBR ? is it worth buying the game?
  4. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Well, WRC4 is quite different to RSRBR, the physics are good if you drive with a gamepad or a keyboard, it's also possible with a wheel but it's nowhere near as realistic as RSRBR, the graphics are bad (I think RSRBR's are better) and the online is almost dead, I bought it on Steam and since they released a patch the online doesn't work and the achievements don't work either, I would not recommend buying this game but many people would. If you wany something similar to RSRBR this is not it.