• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Featured WRC 7 Updated on PlayStation 4

Discussion in 'WRC 7 The Game' started by Paul Jeffrey, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +11,960
    WRC 7 Updated PS4 via Bonkers on Steam.jpg
    Kylotonn Games have released a new WRC 7 game update for PlayStation 4, slowly improving a title that shows some considerable signs of potential.

Released to PC back on September 15th
    with console following shortly afterwards, WRC 7 is the official racing game of the FIA World Rally Championship and features all the cars and drivers of the 2017 WRC season.

The new update for PS4 comes fresh off the back of another more sizable update released only just at the beginning of October, showing some impressive desire by the developers to continue working hard at realising the full potential of one of the most exciting game licences in the motorsport genre.

You can check out the release trailer and update notes below:

Update Notes
    • Improved detection of peripherals
    • Enhanced Force Feedback on steering wheels
    • Added additional settings to calibrate FFB in the options menu
    • Added the option to toggle dynamic field of view and motion blur on and off

WRC 7 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC right now.

If you want to involve yourself further in the WRC 7 community then head over to our WRC 7 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and join in the discussion.

Happy with WRC 7 on PlayStation so far? Is the game as big of an improvement over previous versions as was promised prior to launch? Let us know in the comments section below!

Image Credit: User - Bonkers via Steam

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. tonio duran

tonio duran

Ratings:
    +6
    and the hand brake is not working properly

3. henki1978

henki1978

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no prolbems with my Clubsport Handbrake over USB

4. Sect-ion

Sect-ion

Ratings:
    +0
    Does this version of the game allow the use of right thumbstick for the gas pedal? I was shocked to find out a version of this game a few iterations back didn't allow me to do this remapping. Made the game unplayable with a controller.

5. tonio duran

tonio duran

Ratings:
    +6
    I have no prolbems with my Clubsport Handbrake over USB

I stretch and the car goes straight. then not fanaleds and slymaxmanagerpro that stops me not to play