1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by Harry Platt, Jul 25, 2013.

1. http://www.wrc.com/news/new-wrc-video-game-coming-this-year/?fid=18776

Whoop-de-do :whistling:
  2. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Earlier today I saw this news in the WRC website and came to this part of the forum to see if you had posted something about it, now I see it and...

I'm looking forward to it! :D

and thanks :)
  3. No worries.

Can I borrow some enthusiasm? After 3 attempts by milestone mine has disappeared.
  4. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

I also have mixed feelings for the games, I didn't like WRC 2010, I liked the career mode in WRC 2 with the car upgrading and contracts and those things but was dissapointed to see it changed in WRC3 but the physics were a little bit better. No idea how the new game will be but if it improves as much as WRC3 improved compared to WRC2 then it might be decent.
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

After installing the mod for WRC3 it turned the game upside down and made it rather good...
    We can only hope that they also tried it to see were they had gone wrong...
    They also need to make sure when they port it across to the pc that all of it works..
    or we will be left relying on a certain group to bring out a mod to make it work..
    might pass on this until i hear glowing reports about it :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I have a big expectancy this time, ı hope wrc 4 will be great. Actuallt wrc 3 was very enjoyable but it needed to much more feelings for ffb and some improvement for physics.I will buy again.
  7. http://www.gamasutra.com/view/press...N_INTERACTIVE_AND_MILESTONE_ANNOUNCE_WRC4.php
  8. milestone never made a good game, im expecting this to be more of the same as wrc3, which actually had good balance between arcade and simulation, but stages lacked variety and rallies like germany, france, sweden were terrible, also dont expect graphics and sound to be any better, i hope im wrong but milestone screwed many games before, sbk, motogp, wrc
  9. dbaic

You'r right, milestone has bad past but the first descriptions are very encouraging for me, because this time they had aimed good points and actually i want to be hopefully for this game.

10. It looks and (even worse) sounds exactly the same.
  11. I think we should have the right physics just like in WRC 3 Advanced Physics Engine patch.
  12. I think Milestone has quite a bit of talent but there is always something about their games that throws me off in one way or another. I think their support for Fanatec hardware has improved but was still not perfected in WRC3 at least for me it wasn't. Hopefully they will offer a demo and if they do I will give it an honest try.
  13. Eric Jaeger

Eric Jaeger
    2012 GP2 Champion

Does anyone know if milestone is going to release this in the north american market for xbox?
  14. Just for PC users.

I have to ask this question, as it's been bugging me, so please don't take this the wrong way!
    But, why would anyone buy this rally game, when the best for almost everything, except graphics is Richard Burns Rally? I just can't fathom out the rationale in this particular instance.
    I'm probably just too dense to work it out.
  15. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Because, like the last incarnation, it can be modded to make it superb. One day someone will come out with a mod that completely changes the physics for the better. WRC3 is superb now that we have a physics mod and the graphics far surpass the king (RBR).
  17. looks like the physics havent changed since wrc3, graphics look more refined but physics will let it down big time, cars are way too easy to control and make it boring and not challenging at all
  18. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Unless you use the physics mod. Completely changes it for the better.
  19. Oh,noooo.What a shame!They're still using the same physics :(
    • Like Like x 1
  20. physics mod has to come out