1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wrc 4 manual transmission accelerates on its own

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by maciejk, Nov 12, 2013.

1. hi, does anyone have a fix for this i'm trying to drive with a manual gearbox with clutch but the car accelerates on its own, sequential & H only, works fine only manual with clutch has this issue , i checked combined pedals & that dosen't help, i have a g 27
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  2. I wonder if it has something to do the need for "combined pedals". Maybe no Clutch pedal support? Just a thought :)
  3. jimortality

Premium Member

Sorry, I gave up with game after about 30 mins of play lol. No ffb and similar issues to you.
  4. combined pedals has no effect on this issue, u gotta set the force feedback to 100% its not that bad, of coarse there's no shaking when going over uneven surface but its not that bad for me
  5. jimortality

Premium Member

I want this game to work as I paid for a hard copy but I need some feeling when driving. Any help at all please. Using T500 wheel plus TS shifter.
  6. You should have to associate pedals and shifter and do not use factory defaults.

Forget about combined pedals, that is not the anser for your problem.
  7. derVatter can't you understand that EC Sims' mod for WRC 3 files doesn't fully compatible with WRC 4 games and gives bad handling ?
  8. the mod ... for sure .... put that´s not a mod ... it´s just a plugin ... ;-)
  9. no one has a fix for this yet?? no patch or anything???
  10. no patch yet. try adding dead zone to the pedals.
    • Agree Agree x 1