1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WRC 3 The Game Videos

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by Lee Ross, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Post all your WRC3 videos here

• Like Like x 2
  2. OK...here's one

• Like Like x 3
  3. All use the default wheel settings ??

4. Not default for me. Before every stage make sure you adjust the steering lock in the car setup to full. In the wheel settings i have strength at around 65%, everything else right down as far as they go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I see you `ve dedicated a thread for WRC 3.
    Verry nice Lee,thanks. :) so i will repost video`s here to be right where they belong.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Took this from Rally Argentina, amazing stages there!

Using 360 degrees rotation for wheel, they really need an option to match up or remove virtual wheel.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I having some difficult time on this game, the wheel setting where i use in F1 or Race 07 or Shift 2 doesnt look fine here especially the wheel in game didnt turn exactly the same with my wheel, wheel in game turn very fast from center to half way then slow down before reach full lock, i dont like that :(

8. Some one say the number not only about the degree of the corner also mean the gear we should use; So "Right 4" mean "turn right and best to use gear 4", is that true ??

9. Sorry another question, why driver need someone to tell them what to do in front ?? WRC not allow to practice before race ??

10. What does this change exactly? I can't scroll through the setup options with my pedals. I'm using Clubsports which are supposedly supported by the game, but I have a 60-70% deadzone in the pedals and they don't scroll through the setup options. :(

11. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

No, that's what the co-driver is for. They have a textbook with all the information they need, so that they can tell the driver what's coming up. :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.