1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WRC 3 The Game: Rally of Argentina Video

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by Bram, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog

2. All that dust and the car is super clean.

3. Looks (and sounds) no better than Colin McRae Rally on my old PS1..

4. IMHO there isn't any changes compare to previous 2 parts. Arcade will be arcade

5. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Looks like the car will never spin, no matter what you do.

6. :poop:

7. Shame about the licence.

8. No natural ruts, ridges on the stage. Sort of dickie toy arcade game/physics. Nightmare Argentina enviroment.

To be honest, why on the first place post this news here. Are there gamepad fanboys that read it or what?

9. It's a racing game.

10. Because not everyone only plays RBR.

Whether it's the dogs bollocks or not, RD is a place for bringing PC/Console racing news. WRC3 is racing news and will be a game some folks buy (I won't be, but that's not the point).

If you think it's ****, then fine and in answer to your question, yes, I guess there are 'gamepad fanboys' that vist here ans read the news, seeing as RD also provide forums for console racing titles.

11. I wanted to use the word 'fanboy' too one time, sorry :unsure:

Actually I didn't mean ‘gamepad fanboys’ really negative. It's even so that RBR has a Xbox360 and PS3 version too ;)

The last about my post, 'Nightmare Argentina enviroment' sounds a bit rude afterwards but thats because I'm surprised that the quality compared with for instance the Britain stage is huge imo.

12. I pretty much wrote this game off, when I first heard about. However, I watched the inside sim racing preview, I might hold out for it. It still won't be RBR, but they reckoned it was better than Dirt 3...