Wow what a week

Do you guys ever just have a "bad" racing week? My first race in the Star Mazda I finished in 2nd and after that it was just a very steep downhill plunge. Four accidents in a row, dropped my irating down to 1173 from just under 2000 and SR to C 3.38 down from right under the 4.0. So I thought I would get in a slower paced Skip Barber race to pull it back up a little at a time. Sure enough a guy cuts down on me in the Chicane, as everyone is trying to get lined out to get on track again the same guy hits me again. So at this point everyone is going good and we get back to turn one. The same guy hits me a third time and then finally disconnects.

I'm changing my paint today, because I swear what I'm using now as a hidden target painted on it somewhere saying hit me as hard as you can for extra points...hahahaha

I haven't had a bad week, but once in offline practice, I pulled out my best lap times on Laguna with the MX-5 Cup within 3 laps, and the next 4 laps went waaaay downhill and ended up slightly frustrated at it. I feel like the SD Chargers choking on 3rd/4th quarter.

I have those days sometimes, seems like nothing goes right. On the down side, with an irating in your range your chances of racing against dangerours people increases. Learning to read other drivers is key, sometimes. I'm having a bad week this week with the star mazda.

Lars and I were in a practice with it today and I was able to get four new personal bests in about 30 minutes. I'm down to 1:15.4 now, and after a couple laps I seem to be able to hold it under 1:16 every lap. Now that will probably be different in a race...lol...

well I just had to come back again and say that in qualifing I got a 1:15.1 then Lars had to go make me look bad getting into the 1:14's... hehehe
lol, i ran out of time to do that to, over drove terribly first 3 attempts. 14:8 got me pole in my split. Gotta say that all the scream qualify are right. Back was a mess.

PS Tnx Abdul for that Brake mod makes all the diff.

A little practice fun with Lars and myself!

s_h.jpg

Also from last night Kevin, William, and myself having a bit of fun. In Mr. Nowell's defence we did get a bit of a jump on him, however this was about as close as I stayed to Kevin...lol

k_h_n.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing