1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Wow! Aston Martin and Lister are incredible sounding

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Alan Mains, Aug 30, 2008.

1. amazing just like the real cars they sound great.

few other cars in there with great sounds as well.:thumb:

2. Movie for us who havent got the game yet :)

3. ill soon see for my self shame i havent got my g25 yet though

4. I have to admit I am liking the Audi R8GT. The Aston did sound nice though. yet to test any others but early impressions are all good.

5. I just listened to Corvette C6R, and do not want to drive any other car since then. Love the engine sound of it, now i only need to learn to drive it :)

6. C6R my favourite so far of the few ive tried :thumb:,agree engine sounds so sweet,Saleen as well,gorgeous deep rumble,i think all the engine sounds in Evo are going to make smiling faces :).

7. Did quite a few laps round the Ring last night in the Aston and it was a real nice drive. Plenty of power and it did sound very nice!

8. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Audi R8 all the way for me :)

9. I wouldn't mind a look in at the saleen. Used to be my mainstay in GT leagues on Forza untill we gut the car specs down.

10. Talking of Saleens and Forza. how come they can't build it into Race to make it easier to skin cars :p

Actually have to put a little creative effort into these cars.

11. The sounds have moved up another notch in GTRE. If, like me, sounds matter the most for immersion you will be loving GTRE.

12. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Listen to this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb3LCihnqrA[/media]

Man how correct do we have this engine in GTR Evo. Awesome!

13. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

That sounded great through my sound system, made my wife come see what was going on. :evil:

The variety of sounds and driving models in EVO has added far more to Race 07, a huge addon for the price in my opinion.

14. I must agree, audiovisual part of the game is very nice.
    Love how the BMW M3 GTR whistles like in reality, irritating sound but very authentic. :)