Would you like to try that again?

Since the release of the updated GSC game, we have seen an influx of new racers here in the GSC forum, and I'm sure just about everyone here welcomes that as much as i do.
Things have been pretty smooth so far, and everyone i hope is enjoying the new features, cars and chalengers alike.
You may have noticed one big, blairing eyesore of a bug though, and its one that caught out a lot of people out is the fact we cant get to participate in the warm up session.
With this in mind, some folks missed the start because they werent expecting the race to begin so quick, and thus chaos ensued.
Not only were the races of many of you guys spoilt because of not being on the grid, but with the confusion of those on the grid wondering, what was going on, where is warm-up, why are we on the grid so early, but those who were on the grid hadnt had the mindset to calm themselfs ready for green, and we saw the hell that exploded all around us?

So, my question is, seeing as we have practiced, prepared, and practiced some more, only for an anti-climax of an event for half of the field to happen, should we re-run this event on the 15th of July, which is when the next F1 Modern race is scheduled to take place.
Or, should we just draw a line under this event, take it how it was, a shambles, and move on. Get to the next event and put this out of our minds!

Thanks for taking your time for reading through this, as shambollick as it is, (i still havent taken my painkillers yet so i'm not thinking too straight), and make a mark into the appropriate box.
After all, this isnt my forum, its our's, and everyone should have a right to be heard!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.9%