Would you like a view from the helmet at GCSE?

I think the immersion in GSCE is the best available on any sim, but I think it still could be even better, more 'Extreme'. This is a challenge for Reiza, or any modder able to do it.:rolleyes:

There will be some opportunity to get a view like this at GCSE in the game??. It would be fantastic!!!

It would be very cool to have this view with any car. ¿Do you like the idea? :)

Last edited:
i wouldnt mind if its optional. The thing is, when you are actually wearing a helmet, you dont actually see it. You know its on and you can see it in your peripheral, but its not as pronounced like in the vid because its so close to your face. It would probably look better if it were in only the corners and you can see scratches and the light hitting the visor. The "fake" helmet cams kind of look like the helmet is a few inches off your face.

i wouldnt mind if its optional. The thing is, when you are actually wearing a helmet, you dont actually see it. You know its on and you can see it in your peripheral, but its not as pronounced like in the vid because its so close to your face. It would probably look better if it were in only the corners and you can see scratches and the light hitting the visor. The "fake" helmet cams kind of look like the helmet is a few inches off your face.

Yes we all know that. It's a game immersion thing and some of us like the view. I used to use it in F1 99-02 and in Shift 2 and Pcars it looks superb.

When you are wearing a helmet it does restrict your vision in real life to a degree. It's just an immersion factor in gaming. As for seeing the inside of the lid, well that is a perception thing as without that you might as well not bother.

Last edited:
I have a hard time imagining how they'd make a realistic immersive feature that is basically unrealistic. The narrowed field of view of a computer screen surely cuts out nearly any part of the helmet a real driver would see.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back