1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would You Be Interested In Following My Career?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by drpoplove, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I've been thinking about recording my career and putting it up along with commentary and that sort of thing. I'm rather new to the F1 gaming community so I was wondering- is this something the folks around here care to follow/find interesting (assuming I'm not the worst person to listen to), or should I not even bother?

2. BBFred

Premium Member

Just do like some of us have done before: try it out, and watch the feedbacks! :thumbsup:
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

4. Should I be posting in the video specific thread or make a new one? Just wanna make sure I follow protocol around here!
  5. if your going to be creating a whole new series, then sure make your own thread, make sure the title isn't mis leading :) ... im interested in watching also, will you do commentary?
  6. Yeah Scott, I'll be doing commentary to keep things more interesting. OK, I've decided i'm gonna try it out! Hopefully I can have the first episode done for tomorrow.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I always amaze by how people can race and talk at the same time, myself usually just too busy on racing cant even breathe sometime :D
  8. Defo be interested. I'd do one myself actually but can't upload video's that long. :( Internet's awful.
  9. hopefully you will make it through while still being able to save after each race! I lost saving ability before I even got around to starting a career haha
  10. Yes, bring it on. I have always like the video/commentary races!:)