Would like some advice on how to get the best video quality for my system.

Hi,
First post here. Just got AC and love it. Maybe someone here could help me out. Would like some advice on how to get the best video quality for my system. I have an i5-3570k @ 3.40 GHZ, 16GB of RAM, a 2GB AMD Radeon HD7800 Overclocked CC @ 920MHz & MC @ 1250 MHz running Win 7 x64. I Have AMD Catalyst Control Center, but really not sure how to adjust it. Does anyone have a similar system? I have an Asus 24" monitor 1920 x 1080. Any help would be great. Just want it to look the best it can.

Thanks,
BB

I dont bother with control panel (or nVidia inspector) since I get okay AA by altering the cfg. Go to documents/assettocorsa/cfg/video.ini and set AA samples to 8 and FXAA to 8. This will set the ingame AA to 0, but dont worry about that.

This is my ingame settings:

Untitled-1.jpg

Which then looks like this ingame:

acs%202013-11-16%2003-21-09-11.jpg

I probably have a little more horsepower than you (i7 3770k @4.2, 16GB ddr3, GTX Titan) but you can lower Anisoptric filtering to 8 and try different combos of AA in the cfg file until your fps is okay, if that becomes a problem.

For multiplayer racing on triple screens I will turn off HDR to gain a lot of fps, but it looks better with it on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back