Would it be possible to change Titles?

Just a small suggestion - is it possible to allow titles to be edited?
So for example when a WIP is complete, it can be edited, or a thread with a question or problem can be marked as solved by the original poster?

Hi Bram, please don't bother if it is dificult to do, I just thought it was worth mentioning in case it was something that could easily be activated/enabled. It was when I was painting some car skins - in the Mods section I put up a post entitled 'WIP - F1 skins'. But I could not change it later when it was complete and no longer a WIP, so it just made me think that it might be a good idea to be able to edit the title.The other time is when someone asks for help with a problem, if it could be edited to say 'solved' it helps when someone else is searching for the same answer. But it really is not enough of a problem it if it is difficult to do, I just thought I would raise it as a possibility. :)

Hey Keith,

Issue is that its indeed not more then switching some permissions with a few clicks but that it will have a global impact on the board where people will constantly change thread titles :)

How about this:
  • We make a WIP section for projects that is currently been worked on.
  • When finished mod makers upload it to the RD Resource Manager
  • Upload finished? A thread automatically gets create in the forum (release thread)
For which specific forum would you like to make these changes?

Thanks Bram, it's Game Stock Car Mods for me - I've just done one set of skins and will start another shortly. But I do appreciate it's not the most used of the forums - if you think it's worth it though, then it would be good to see how it works out.

Bram,
could you help me please.
I have a couple of WIP prefix threads. I am ready to change them to released, but how do I make it do this?
Does it do it automatically when I upload the file?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.1%