Would G27 pedals work with G25?

Hi all. I think my pedals might be messed up. I've tried replacing the pots and I did everything to the tee so nothing was damaged but they're just not working properly. Throttle is completely dead and the brake and clutch are reaching their maximum values with only pressing the pedals halfway. So I was thinking, would a G27 pedal set work with the G25? That way, I can ask Logitech about ordering a set of G27 pedals since the G25 is discontinued.

If you are seeing no response from the pedals and the pots are good than the problem lies in the electronics in the wheel. The pedals are just pots and wires. They contain none of the information being presented to the PC. You will likely need a new wheel to go with your existing pedals...not new pedals.

Upvote 0
Its definitely not the wheel as I tested my brother's G25 pedals and they work perfectly fine. I would much prefer using G25/G27 pedals. I've tried the Fanatec CSR pedals but they just don't feel right, I'd like to stick with G25/G27 pedals.

Upvote 0
Its definitely not the wheel as I tested my brother's G25 pedals and they work perfectly fine. I would much prefer using G25/G27 pedals.

Then you should be able to use a G27 Pedal set using a Leo Bodnar adaptor to plug the G27 pedals dierectly into a USB slot. I have previously used one to connect my G25 pedals separately to a USB slot, worked fine. The info says it also works with G27.

http://www.leobodnar.com/products/DFPG25conn/

Upvote 0
The Bodnar USB cable does work well with the G27 pedals, as I have had mine setup using that cable. This will not only give you a way to make sure the pedals work without going through the wheel, but also gives a higher resolution to the movement making them just a little more precise.

Upvote 0
Its definitely not the wheel as I tested my brother's G25 pedals and they work perfectly fine.

There has to be a cable problem from the look of it. Use your multimeter to check for continuity from the pot connections to the 9 pin D connector -

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x151/GaryHope/Logitech G25 technical/?action=view&current=g25pinout.png&mediafilter=images

If you can borrow your brother's G25 pedal set again you could compare yours against his but with using the wiring diagram you shouldn't need to. However if the cabling proves to be Ok then take one pedal assembly at a time off yours and connect it in to your brother's pedal set.

One way or another you should find the problem.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back