1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Would anyone please help me creating a F-3 skin?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Cristiano Bohessef, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Hello,

I'll take part of a brazilian F-3 championship, from "GTR Brasil", and I would like to have a car skin but I don't know how to work with photoshop. Would anyone please help creating one for me?

It can be something simple, I would like a white car with blue stripes, kinda inspired by the car I raced sometime ago from the link below. Just forget about the brazilian flag and the Logos. My number is 21, and I'd be ok with a Race Department 'sponsorship'.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3077/srtclcbbenzwhiteblue001.png

I'd be very happy if someone could help.

2. Marcel Kleene

Marcel Kleene
    Premium Member

I could help maybe... however, I wanted to do my inscription on GTR Brasil for Torneio de verao F3 as well. However when I click on the button "Inscreve-se aqui" I only get the Error "TPL_GK_LANG_ERROR_INFO 403 ".

May be you can help me with the inscription on GTR Brasil. Nao sou brasileiro. Mas falo portugues.

Did you get a template from GTR Brasil to use. With the GTR Brasil sponsors like Locaweb?

3. Marcel, if you already signed up there, I don't know what's that error about. I'm new to GTR Brasil, this is going to be my fist championship there. I may be wrong, but I think, that it is only for brazilians, but you can contact them on "Atendimento" > "Suporte Tecnico" and ask.

I received the F3 template files exactly as they are in this thread: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/gsc2013-templates-viewers.76177/
    I don't have any sponsors to add to the skin.

4. Ok, as there wasn't much time left to send it anyway, I'll just race with one of the default skins. But thanks.

5. Marcel Kleene

Marcel Kleene
    Premium Member

Sorry, didn't find time yet...may be on the fds.