• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Worthy a penalty

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Anuraj Tapidas, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Anuraj Tapidas

Anuraj Tapidas

Ratings:
    +9
    I was wondering if this is worth a legit penalty. Cost me 10 grid places in co-op qualifying. I don't mind too much but you know was wondering it it's worth a penalty, was on a good lap schumi wouldn't give me the inside. I went round the outside (stupid desicion, as theres not much time to turn especially with drs open) gravel bad spin and bang penalty. which isn't shown in the video.

2. Mark Jameson

Mark Jameson

Ratings:
    +13
    I guess it was for "blocking" another driver. Imo, nope as it was an accident that started with schumi going of the track. I have had some moments in career like this getting a penalty because of a spin that i couldn't turn around for because of on coming cars.

3. Michael Brown

Michael Brown

Ratings:
    +245
    Not worthy of a penalty. While that spin could have been avoided, you didn't deliberately block cars. It would have been easier to get back on track if there was more runoff.

4. Anuraj Tapidas

Anuraj Tapidas

Ratings:
    +9
    Cool, I did manage to get pole so the I will start at 11th now. I guess it's just my luck