Worst Car Crash In Decades in MKD

Dux

Simracer since 99 / 3D Engineer & Game Developer
Yesterday around 5 o'clock when returning from downtown 5 people on the age of 27-28 lost their life's, found out the people who witnessed the crash, who saw, what was left of their car.

It is about a very long street which is straight, whole and i myself go there fast each day, but far away from the top speed this BMW reached. As someone claims they drove with over 200km/h when they started entering the turn and lost control, therefore they went into the garage which was below ground level and the roof of the car was cut off TOTALLY ! :( All five bodies....:redface:

[EDIT] When the people who were working that night in the building where the car hit, it was the building for Market Inspection, they thought someone was trying to rob them cause what they heard was like an explosion from the basemenent. They right away called the police not ambulance... One of the guys went out to see what happened after all and he couldn't be more shocked from the sight. It was terrifying he said. :/

May they rest in Peace!

Last edited:
Nothing graphic, just a couple of smashed cars.
Anyway, when you drive like that - I can't say I feel sorry for it. Speed is for tracks. Road is for transport. If you decide to risk your own, and others life on the road, and you die. You sorta had it coming.

I see no problem in risking your own life, but when you have passengers, or/and you speed in a populated area like this, then yeah, you can die for all I care. Spirited driving on known, empty roads out of the cities is fine, to an extent (160+ kph is a bit much, a good road has corners where you can see far ahead and prevent to high speeds), not this.

@Mohammed Abidi, even if it was somewhat graphic, I think every members here are old enough to know that life isn't all happy and full of beautiful butterflies. Hiding this stuff because of kids is stupid, it's like hiding the principe of death to a child old enough to speak.

I see no problem in risking your own life, but when you have passengers, or/and you speed in a populated area like this, then yeah, you can die for all I care. Spirited driving on known, empty roads out of the cities is fine, to an extent (160+ kph is a bit much, a good road has corners where you can see far ahead and prevent to high speeds), not this.

@Mohammed Abidi, even if it was somewhat graphic, I think every members here are old enough to know that life isn't all happy and full of beautiful butterflies. Hiding this stuff because of kids is stupid, it's like hiding the principe of death to a child old enough to speak.

No doubt hiding it won't do any good, but, I'm saying that this is not really appropriate for those under 18.

And, believe it or not, there are some users under 18.

But yeah, if they are responsible enough and don't get traumatised, then, I don't see any issues.

Nothing overly traumatic to see here, just a couple of crunched cars. What's the big deal?

I'd say something if the bodies were still in the cars but this vid, nothing worth getting all bent out of shape for.

No doubt hiding it won't do any good, but, I'm saying that this is not really appropriate for those under 18.

And, believe it or not, there are some users under 18.

But yeah, if they are responsible enough and don't get traumatised, then, I don't see any issues.
Why is "under 18" the magic number ? They see much worse in movies and video games. Corpses or not. Heck, I don't think I knew a single 12 years old when I was that age who never saw images of carnage.

If one gets traumatized by such simplicity, then most likely their parents haven't really done their job, so that'll give them a push to do it.

However, if it was images of torture, and pure evil massacre witnessed on screen, then yes, not really approriate for young audiences, but images of corpses ? They see that in school when they study WW1/WW2.

I posted @Mohammed Abidi not thinking of, what you said, graphic or anything :/ i posted just for people to see it and get out of it some conclusion, not that we dont already know, just saying :/

I MYSELF i am going each day over there, with sometimes speed of 120km/h in Opel Corsa, imagine what BMW 5 can do ? Its damn long straight with no cars and no people passing by, its really like the only chance to press on the pedal to that speed with no problems at all, even no police.

They were drunk, friend of theirs was getting married tomorrow, today actually, they were coming back from, girls last night you know...and this happened... cause of what? Alchohol? I wont try to blame them :/ but like someone said they could've killed some people passing on the zebra in the next 50m, with that speed.

But what is the biggest tragedy, who on Earth went that far to be driving with speed more than 150km/h on that place that specific turn, cause they were, if not 200km/h are saying the people. They were sliding and hit all little posts on the side including tiny scratch on the light-post and went off flying directly in the basement or garage whatever, with over 150km/h.

People are saying the building was from post WWII and its full concrete. If you go there now you wont see any marks of anything crashed there.

Whats more amazing to me is that the front of the BMW is not damaged as you can see, i mean, front mask, but the bender and the wheel, and the other half behind is like it's cut. I cannot argue if saying they didn't fell anything at least, since that blood mark on the wall where the windshield passed :/ .... damn !

Last edited:

Depends where you're from I suppose. Here, crashes drive insurance costs up and I wouldn't like it if I really needed some firefighters but they were unavailable because they were cutting some irresponsible plonker out of his car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back