F1 2012 Worn tyres At pitstop

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys,

I did some races And i noticed a very annoying Problem, which destroyed a couple of
Races for me. I Set up my strategy before The race, but when i go into The pits The Crew gives me
The worn tyres i used in Quali or practise! Yes i tried to change it in The menu of Race strategy, but
I could only change The tyre Type, Not The Set of options or primes. Anyone know a Solution of this Problem?

Cheers, gleippz911

• Deleted member 137812

Maybe he used all of his sets? Its possible that when you do P and Q that you've got a couple of sets on 80% or something

I know The parc ferme rule And thats Not what i meant. Its during The Race And no, i didnt use all my tires in P And Q. Only 2 Sets of options, so actually i Would have 2 other new Sets if i remember correctly. So well, i know that i have At least One New Set of a tyre but i dont get it At The stop.

In 2011 there was a bug in co-op, every time you came into the pits during practice you would leave the pits on fresh tyres even though you didn't change them. If you did this a few times you would have no fresh tyres left. But you would notice this in race strategy before the race.

After Prac 3, you get 3 prime tyres and 3 option tyres for Quali and the Race. I usually use one set of primes for both Q1 and Q2, and 1 set of options for Q3. I then have 2 set of primes and 2 of options for the race (plus the set of tyres I started on). Race strategy is all about thinking well in advance about lap time degradation. That's why I run a 10 lap stint on both the prime and option tyres in practice to get a feel for the wear rates. This all depends on the track, weather, etc. It just takes practice.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%