World Trophy Highlights - Round 09 Belgium

Way to many harsh comments, give the guy a break, jees.

Thanks for the highlights Ron, hope you keep doing them

It's normal to get feedback like this when he has just started, also the feedbacks help him to improve the highlights. Just imagine as if there weren't any comments like this.

You have to remember, when you expose your work for public, you have to expect for good and the worst, especially for the worst. If you get only good critiques than you never improve your work and on the other side if you want to avoid bad critiques don`t expose.

Also you have to handle comment more flexible in these kind of situation, because not all the time users can explain their comment well, even it is a bad one, and in this case it will hit you harder.

Mistakes can be done only by persons who works, so don`t feel guilty!

I think that when people post their feedback in a constructive way that is helpful. When people start use harsh emotive expressions like "epic fail" it is very discouraging and quite unneccesary.
The OP invited feedback but a sense of proportion and manners in responses is helpful.
It seems that many in the cyber world feel that to be heard they have to immediately go to "defcon 5" (in the worrds of the movie wargames).
Whereas often a whisper is louder than a roar.
Keep up the good work and as Simon said you will get stronger with more experience..

Ok, ok, geez guys. As if there weren't enough comments about me yet...it's all clear now people! Starting an off-topic of one comment damn it!

Ok, ok, geez guys. As if there weren't enough comments about me yet...it's all clear now people! Starting an off-topic of one comment damn it!
It's normal for you to get feedback like this when he you have commented in this way. Also the feedbacks help him to improve the posts Just imagine as if there weren't any comments like this!;)

It's normal for you to get feedback like this when he you have commented in this way. Also the feedbacks help him to improve the posts Just imagine as if there weren't any comments like this!;)

It's abnormal to get feedback like this which looks quite like my earlier post. Also the feedbacks help you to understand to improve your writing style. Just imagine if there weren't any comments LIKE THIS! :roflmao:

I think this is real improvement on the first highlights video. It was informative with a lot of action and great shots.
The only minor complaint would be the sound of the cars was quite loud at the start of the race so it was a little difficult to hear you at points. Apart from that it was an enjoyable video to watch.
Keep up the good work!

I think this is real improvement on the first highlights video. It was informative with a lot of action and great shots.
The only minor complaint would be the sound of the cars was quite loud at the start of the race so it was a little difficult to hear you at points. Apart from that it was an enjoyable video to watch.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks Sam

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.9%