World Touring Car Championship

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
You've had to wait a long time for it, but finally we have decided to give you a little insight on the upcoming RSC World Touring Car Championship.

Drivers that want to participate in our league of the year can register themselves already at RSC GPCOS, our League Management System. Every driver has to do only one thing for now: sign up with your real name because nicknames are not allowed.

Kind regards,

Hi Guys!
Is is still possible to take part in the RSC World Touring Car Championship?
If yes i would like to participate in that championship.

I wasn`t active in your forums for a long time but now i bought Race 07 and I`m looking for some competitive Racing action.

I`m already registred at RSC GPCOS, do i have to do anything else for now?

Greetings Juppes :)

hi i signed up at rsc gpcos and i want to reg a team to take park in the races so i done that but i have not had a reply to say ok u can use that team i was just wondering if it some 1 from here is to do with it its been almost a week
thanks

hi all, i've been trying to remove my inscription for the champ and i can't, i wont participate, will be during my fishing period of the year, so if somedy cant remove my name from the champ (wtcc race07) i would appreciate, driver no 69 [NO-B¸TEAM 2. THANK'S IN ADVANCE

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back