1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Record and video in Nueva Delhi (28/10/2011)

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Jose_Ferreira, Oct 29, 2011.

1. This is my hotlap in India. I dont speak English very well. Enjoy it

2. drive on the grass much?

3. yea that's a ridiculous example of how to drive on this track.

4. I dont understand. Did you want to say that's a ridiculous example of how i to drive or is the game ridiculous?

5. Both, I imagine.

The game shouldn't let you get away with it, but I'm not sure why you'd try to push it that far.

6. Disqualified - all four wheels of the track at several points. Try again!

7. taq

taq

In almost every slow corner both pre-entry and on exit.
    Terrible.

8. Like someone else said, clearly you can get away with it, but that should be clearly wrong as well.

9. I don't see what he did wrong. If this was an online race he'd be laughing all the way to the bank the rest of you can stay 100% on the track and finish 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.

10. Or we could compete in leagues and clubs where we don't have to worry about people driving off track.

11. that is a pathetic example of driving, I would be embarrassed to post a video like that as an example of how I drive.
    horrible

12. Annoying you can get away with it, you're allowed 2 wheels over the white lines! No need to enforce penalties but at least void the lap time. Stupid

13. Well people this shows you how close is this game to the Real Simulation.CodeMaster make a proper racing simulation like RFactor not a arcade racing game for little kid's Jesus.Btw nice driving ^^

14. He's driving bulldozer and he's making new track!

15. What cheat did you use to give the grass/sand the same grip as the tarmac? Sorry but this is a horrible video that shows how to get a fast lap with cheats.

Anybody could run a lap that fast with cheats.

16. It's not cheating, CM was just that lazy when they made the grass. it's not remotely loose or bumpy enough.

17. [​IMG]

I tried looking for words but....I canĀ“t.

18. I started watching it not knowing what the fuss was about. Corners 1, 2, 3, 4, were completely fine. Then he just shat all over the track.

19. First sector was ok so i thought why all the fuss.....then i saw sector 2 and 3..... Just terrible.... Its a shame drivers like that take top ranking positions on the leatherboard.....

I am not saying i am much better but take a look at this video ( grand prix race, not hotlap) , cockpit view, this should be the ideal racing line, not going on the grass to have a faster corner entry like you do f.e. The fast left corner where hamilton hit massa you definately are cheating in my point if view....

http://m.youtube.com/#/profile?desk...er=pietrofantastic&page=1&autoplay=True&gl=US

20. If this was Need for Speed, he would get bonus for finding shortcuts!