World Rally Manufacturer Manager - Season One (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NORWAY PREPARATION

So Rally Norway is nearly upon us, so there's a couple of things you need to do before we can begin :thumbsup:

Testing

You need to send me your testing plan by following this template. You only have two thousand (2000) kilometers to testing to use (costing £400 per KM)
Driver:
No of KM Snow Performance Testing:
No of KM Tarmac Performance Testing:
No of KM Gravel Performance Testing:
No of KM Aero Testing:
No of KM Durability Testing:

Tyre Strategies

So to add something to the game, tyre strategies now exist :thumbsup: You will be supplied with six sets of snow tyres for this weekend. Firstly, you need to decide when to make the tyre changes

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 22.53.37.png

You can only put a fresh set of tyres on at a Service Point, which will happen after every two stages (apart from day 1).

What you need to send me is the following;
Stage for Tyre Set 2:
Stage for Tyre Set 3:
Stage for Tyre Set 4:
Stage for Tyre Set 5:
Stage for Tyre Set 6:

You can also message is there are any stages where you want to carry a set of fresh tyres or used tyres around. This will compromise performance but will mean if you suffer a puncture on stage, you can change the tyres on stages and lose less time (unless the puncture occurs near the end of the stage)

Please message me if you have any questions about this :thumbsup:

@Benutzername @rubaru @Jimlaad43 @Millsy24 @Omer Said @The_Laskinator
@airutonpurosuto8912 @Milos @Dan Timmins @Márk Lintner @TTupsi @Slyfrequency @Dovi design

The tyre stuff I probably made sound more complicated than it actually is. :D It's pretty much you giving me five stages where you want to make a pit stop if you go the easiest route, and the only complicated bit is probably choosing if you want to carry a set of tyres on stages, which is not compulsory. Right now, it's something easy to implement and gives you more to do than testing

Last edited:
Well the default will surely be worse than anything a player builds himself, and with a majority who won't bother doing these strategies, it will give a few players an advantage which might ruin the competition. Take formula manager and %1 fuel as an example.

There probably is not much of an ultimate strategy, or one that is mile better.

Over the course of a day of eight stages, then there shouldn't be loads of differences between using a set of tyres for six stages and then another for two stages rather than having 2 sets for four stages. Maybe at some rallies the default will be faster and others it won't be faster

Just a reminder, the deadline for this is Friday 12:00PM UK Time. If you don't message me your testing plan or tyre strategy, then you won't have any testing done and you'll be put onto the default strategy :thumbsup: Also remember there are privateer drivers available to sell cars to if you want as well

@airutonpurosuto8912 @Milos @Dan Timmins @Márk Lintner @TTupsi @Slyfrequency @Dovi design

(I know some of you have already done everything)

Just a reminder, the deadline for this is Friday 12:00PM UK Time. If you don't message me your testing plan or tyre strategy, then you won't have any testing done and you'll be put onto the default strategy :thumbsup: Also remember there are privateer drivers available to sell cars to if you want as well

(I know some of you have already done everything)
Tag limit for regular users is 3 or 5. Tagging more than that results in none of them working, as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back