World Racing Series

yes, i'm just trying the demo, with KRP is almost the same, the menus take a lot to change, always fresh install, it's not a machine problem, to select a kart it takes some 10 seconds lo load it, i don't complain, since i don't use it much. but from the beginning i have this issue, i just think it's normal

Im running with a full licence, so it might just be the fact its the demo version but i agree its not the best way to promote the sim if it takes you that long..:(
but 4 mins does seem a bit long :cautious:

Hi David, all i do is hit the calibration button and then map the controls and im good to go
if I wish to change the deg of rotation i use the logitech profiler and then recalibrate,(i have it set up like i would for Race07,Spring, damper, and centre spring unticked all at 0 and )
I don't use the ingame slider to set it.(box is not ticked) That only works on wheels with no profile.
And you also have your steering ratio you can play with that found in the car setup section found in the garage/others
And to shift to first gear from neutral you have to press the gear button(found in additional inputs in the settings) to get from N to 1st or back but once in the gearbox you can shift as normal, to bypass this tick the shift help box found in setting simulation its a bit strange to get used to .. but you can have paddles and sequential both working at same time only the the H pattern needs to reselected to use
And as Lars stated you only get 1 car and track in the demo :(

I was hoping they might update the demo to include one of the cars, It is still in beta so you never know, but a licence will get you 2 games in 1.. you get GP bikes also.

I was impressed by demo a year ago ... and 6 months back again... and last December too :).
With full game, I made some .ini files tweaks which I found on WRS forum, set graphic optimization through Radeon Pro (AA, AF ...) and WRS became what I want to have in front of my face. The funny thing is, I enjoy the most with F 2000, maybe because i drove it in demo, but I will find time to know F3000 and BMW a bit more next couple days. Today I will try to find some more feelings on the track(s) and do a good setup, because on Phillip Island, I am still almost 4 seconds behind the best times.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back