If we are being honest, Ferrari has had more consistent performance from track to track and were on route to win this if not for the incidents during and shortly after Singapore.
And Hamilton should have 5 championships right now if not for his late season engine failure last year, even then he almost pulled it out anyway. Nico knew that was the best season he was ever going to have and got a bit lucky when Hamilton's engine failed. He quit rather than come back and risk losing his title.

And Hamilton should have 5 championships right now if not for his late season engine failure last year, even then he almost pulled it out anyway. Nico knew that was the best season he was ever going to have and got a bit lucky when Hamilton's engine failed. He quit rather than come back and risk losing his title.

If you think F1 has anything to do with driver talent, I have some oceanfront property in Switzerland to sell you. :roflmao:

Yeah WD to Lewis, he was head and shoulders above the rest in all avenues

i would prefer all the pilots with the same cars and engines...and then we will see if hamilton and sebas could be so fast hahahha. yeah they have earn world championships but the dont deserve to be between the REAL ones! just a humble opinion.

After Michael's 2nd Ferrari WC I suggested to use a control tyre so they all had the same "delta" in wet or dry ...............Sacrilegious ! I was tarred and feathered lol

I think a control engine would be great, have to be closer racing and most any team would have a chance to win a title.

But not one engine manufacture, have companies join forces to make the most power, efficiency and reliability ever

Constructors championship would be about each teams car design and drivers

Next crazy thing they should try a split round, 3 shorter races over 2 days total distance 150% of GP distance, 1/2 the fuel on board so not so sluggish from Lap 1, no pit-stops , triple points, triple starts

Liberty media are all about making money right
50% more race time = 50% more advertising prime time

He surely doesn't. He only knows Hollywood celebrities, who are the worst form of trash on the earth.
Yeah I am sure , and I am sure when a new film comes out at the cinema you do not go watch it either grow up man :p

He can still reach second place--easily --and I think that's the plan ;)
Sure, but using Robs logic he should EASILY be 2nd by a massive margin, because he's in a Merc, and EVERY F1 driver can become WC in that car...
Just pointing out a flawed logic, here's so many armchair racing drivers that seem to know from looking at the TV how difficult it is to drive these cars and judge the drivers skill without context.
It's saddening to see that even a great community like RD has these kind of narrowminded asshats.
Honestly, I think even the worst drivers in F1 are really good drivers on a global scale, you don't get to drive F1 without having any skill at all, not even money puts you in a seat without an ounce of skill...
There's a superlicense requirement after all...

I don't think there is any doubting his achievement.
But there is a lack of feeling towards him, I ahev enver really warmed to him, but this probably coincides with my gradual realisation that F1 is not the peak of motorsport in my eyes, it is to everyone else, but not to me so my respect for anyone that can dominate to such a degree loses a few notches sadly.

I don't even care that he is British, he doesn't live here, pays no taxes, but works for a British team I suppose.

I just get all the hype.

And as for Sir, don't even get me started

He is a great pilot and deserves to be recognized as one. The biggest problem in comparing with other legends is that there were more top Pilots with good cars with chance to take the championship. Same case as Schummacher or Vettel. We will never know if they were on the same skill level.

You guys need to rise above your love him/love him not attitude.
I don't like Verstappen but I admit he's bloody fast.
Don't fancy Hamilton too. But boy is he fast ? Sure, no doubt about it.
Don't be like our buddy Rob. :D :rolleyes:

You guys need to rise above...

giphy.gif

I should get a giant back tattoo that says that :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back