Workshop item. I have it, i don't

Strange. I have updatet do DX11. Then it dloaded 1,7G. Ive realized that Im missing some orig. tracks like Monza or Spa. I subscribe to these items in workshop, but it is not downloaded, or its downloaded and the tracks dont show in the game. Anyone has an idea? Thx

But Monza and Spa aren't original tracks... Use the search function in the workshop or "collections" to see Studio397 (updated by) and ISI original content. There is a Monza mod, not sure on Spa.

upload_2017-5-22_8-28-25.png

Thats what I thought...

The thing is... they are in my list but imcantmchoose them or delete them. Very strange. When Imstart rf2 a window pops up which says that the game dloads from steam but nothing happens and I click it away and the game starts just fine.

Thats what I thought...

The thing is... they are in my list but imcantmchoose them or delete them. Very strange. When Imstart rf2 a window pops up which says that the game dloads from steam but nothing happens and I click it away and the game starts just fine.
Brianza and Belgium are listed in my rF2 launcher packages "list" (have an *), and I can't delete or uninstalled, this is normal. But, these tracks are "not" in my actual packages "folder" - are they for you? If so, then I'm thinking there may be something stopping them from being deleted by the system - do you have an in-game "Series" that uses them?

Brianza and Belgium are listed in my rF2 launcher packages "list" (have an *), and I can't delete or uninstalled, this is normal. But, these tracks are "not" in my actual packages "folder" - are they for you? If so, then I'm thinking there may be something stopping them from being deleted by the system - do you have an in-game "Series" that uses them?

I have a single file in my "packages" folder. It's an .rfmod file named "MWM_S16_13.rfmod".

If you want to uninstall these tracks, I believe all you need to do is goto Steam workshop and "unsubscribe" them. I think they might also be part of the Race Events mod, so unsubscribe that one too if you need.

Workshop items are already downloaded, whether you're subscribed to them or not. If you subscribe to one which you weren't subscribed to before, it doesn't need to download it, it just installs it in the launcher next time you open the game.

I am not sure that this is valid for all workshop content, but it is for all ISI/S397 content.

I realise that this doesn't solve the OP's issue, but just thought I'd point out that the 0KB download is not an issue - although the process as a whole may be bugged, as others have also complained about the same issue.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 227 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 154 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%