Working on "Cristmas" list

Hi all,

I've been given the green light from my better half for setting up my "cristmas" list. Im fairly new to simracing and currently i am discovering R3E and Assetto Corsa is on the calendar. What I have already noticed is that this will become a permanent hobby.

So...
My current setup is very modest with a,
-Logitech G920 with the additional pedals (owend it now for over 1.5 years but never found enough time)
- Playseat challenge (again owend it for a good time now but life got in the way, experienced as a good entry but its time for something better)
- Oculus Rift (using it for a few weeks but the experience made it impossible to go back to a screen)

What im thinking of so far..
- I read good things about Fanatec wheels and pedals but i know im a total newb when it comes to this and any advice is more then welcome!
- Playseat Evolution (seems like a logic next step)
- Some gloves because why not?;)

Im sure im missing something here and all im looking for is some advice and a push in the right direction. Budget will be something around 1500 to 2000 euro

Help a newbie out:) cheers!

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 23.37.39.jpg
I had a playseat evo - but I'd say look at other rigs - TrakRacer RS6 is really good for the money compared to the playseat evo. There are others - SimTek or perhaps the Obutto stuff but I loved my RS6, before moving to an RS8.

Even if you kept the 920 for a bit - it'd still be a great set up...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 23.37.39.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 23.37.39.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Upvote 0
View attachment 249885 I had a playseat evo - but I'd say look at other rigs - TrakRacer RS6 is really good for the money compared to the playseat evo. There are others - SimTek or perhaps the Obutto stuff but I loved my RS6, before moving to an RS8.

Even if you kept the 920 for a bit - it'd still be a great set up...
Never heard of it before but yes the TrakRacer R6 looks like a very good option :thumbsup: good stuff, thanks!

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Forum trophies