Work started on Nordschleife

95% sure. It has been confirmed at multiple times. I'm sure you can find something on iRacing about it. On AC it might be harder to find.

But if someone likes to chime in and prove me wrong, by all means contribute! :)

I don't think he was there when they scanned it...in fact I suspect that they bought the scan data from a 3rd party...but he told me he has taken a few vacations there and has driven over 50 laps personally....Our Holy Grail is in good hands; just don't get hopes too high of it somehow being graphically prettier than Forza.

Well when looking at the AC Facebook it appears they are at the ring now. Not sure if they scan it themselves now (kinda strange since Simone already had data) or what they are doing, hopefully we get more behind the scenes pics :cool:

Well when looking at the AC Facebook it appears they are at the ring now. Not sure if they scan it themselves now (kinda strange since Simone already had data) or what they are doing, hopefully we get more behind the scenes pics :cool:

They're probably not scanning it anymore since Marco has said he's already driven the early surface build.

My bet is they're probably there just getting reference photos of landscape, housing, and track objects. Etc etc.

But who knows, I'm just purely speculating.

They're probably not scanning it anymore since Marco has said he's already driven the early surface build.

My bet is they're probably there just getting reference photos of landscape, housing, and track objects. Etc etc.

But who knows, I'm just purely speculating.
Haha I was right!

(Now like this 3 times so I can equal my post count with my like count :p)

At least according to the initial news announced last year they said they would be there nurburgring this spring for whatever job.
And of course I have no idea of whether they went as scheduled or just the plan is delayed and or whatever.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back