GRID Autosport Modding Questions

Yes no problem for 4k cp works fine

Other mod Cockpit Free Cam

uXAXe4W.jpg

0AtV06E.jpg

We'll create a retextured interior pack, together, someone open a thread and people who want to create is targeted, select the cars that will work, so we organized a little.

We can go with publishing a first mod cockpits and be updated as they are added.

For me, bmw320 and honda civic, when finish the free cockpit cam mod, I will continued with civic textured.

The idea is cockpits in 4k

qrhXzzV.jpg

Last edited:
Yes petar, documentation is a good idea, a thing someone found the auto steer center parameters?

incidentally, no way of finding database? they could do great things in this game,

I found a lot of the usual movement effects are turned off on this game engine and there is no need for that to be so.
This ego game engine has some great effects but they dont bother turning them on within the game .exe
Very anoying and plain stupid

It just seems they stick with defaults and ignore what it can do.

Hi guys, the idea is for best organization etc, making cockpits in 4k, anyone can join, just confirm in the thread and choose a model or more that are not listed, you can go showing progress etc. once completed, to add up to a pack, all credits for all participants-

qrhXzzV.jpg

Guys making cockpits skinning:

• Mortal:

• -BMW 320
  • -Honda Civic
  • -Golf

• Wilmer Chavez:

• -

• Everlast:

• -350z

Last edited:
Hello there.
Thanks for all the information, everyone. Also, I could edit the textures. :)

(Edited)
I missed out all the posts above, and edited this post.
Thanks for letting me know about that, ML2166! :)

Last edited:
Hi Mortal. Is good that you make these mods,but i don't make mods for sharing around - i make it only for test some things and i don't have the time to make them quality,so i prefer to not messing around with this. Also i if you want - you can drive car from Grid 2 to Grid Autosport ( with some issuses ) . Good luck with your modding pall. Cheers. :)
Good mods by the way ;)

One test mod
002483ebac3323cf3c392b0b73b818d1.png

Last edited:
Isn't that what has already been said further up?
Thanks for telling me, ML2166.
I'm really sorry, it was my bad. I bookmarked this thread. And when I visited this webpage today, my browser displayed only up to post #14. I completely missed out the posts later.
A simple mistake. I've edited my post above. I appreciate your letting me know about that! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%